Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help (627 Views)

When An Ijebu Girl Tells You She Lives In An Underground House / Exposed: Meet Yemi Alade's Billionaire BF Who Is A Nairalnder(photos+username) / Billionaire Mike Adenuga Ridicules His Staff, Sends Them On Unbelievable Errand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by Bigmoneytrade(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
There are many
underground
billionaires i know. Some
making up to 400% Roi
daily.
In Forex. Now i can help show
you online. One on one.
Hello, i
help setup business
to achieve the good roi
through 10 financial programmers based in
Europe and Asia. Your
money
will be in a forex
Brokerage
account and can be monitored daily to
watch the progress of
growth. You get 63% of
profit. I get 37%. My
Russia Pro trader is still
going strong. I have Live proof of 5500%
+ in 45 days already
made, as of today less than
50 days live trading the
equity is 8900%+ and there
is withdrawals too. 4400
participants already
benefiting globally
now. Available for
ready investors only.
100% transparency
guaranteed. Act fast this
pay
per trade auto systems.
Russian
programmer may change his mind.
Limited time offer.
Call or email. I am waiting.
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by olushowunm(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Are you selling robot or managed accounts
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by olushowunm(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Are you selling robot or managed accounts

What is the least investment? Maybe a 100usd or 1000usd
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by Bigmoneytrade(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
olushowunm: Are you selling robot or managed accounts

What is the least investment? Maybe a 100usd or 1000usd
Sir the minimum is $1500 the higher the capital the better because that will lead to diversification of funds within brokers for peace of mind. This how it works. The is a central platform updated regularly were the programmers charge client per single trade their robot makes. Some charge monthly. You dont even pay them directly you pay the broker or their agent with more than 3000+ clients. It is the brokers that will in turn pay them directly. Then you will select and attach the robot to your account for automatic trading. (that is when i do the setup for those that can't) secondly if you want to buy and own the details for life without sharing any profit with me that will be $1300. You can meet me 1 on 1. Finally the few that i know that sell their EA the price is from $5000.
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by Bigmoneytrade(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Markets to start soon.
Re: URGENT: My Underground Billionaire Wants To Help by Bigmoneytrade(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
These is not a joke it was moved from business section to here by admin. It is real business.

(1) (Reply)

Crack Your Ribs Here...jokes Galore / Joke: Potential And Reality / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Nelson Mandela's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.