Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

[tragic] Batch C Corper Died In An Autocrash Heading To Pop - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [tragic] Batch C Corper Died In An Autocrash Heading To Pop (832 Views)

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Corpers In Makurdi Had An Autocrash (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[tragic] Batch C Corper Died In An Autocrash Heading To Pop by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 13, 2013
This tragic incident happened in the early Hours of Thusday, 10th of Oct. The day Batch C corpers held their Passing Out Parade nation wide.
HENRY EMINA was a Batch C Youth Corper who came to Nigeria from the United States where both parents reside to undertake his compulsory Youth Service. The accident happened along Lafia-akwanga road. Apparently he was heading from Karu Local Govt in Nasarawa to Lafia. He was found dead in his KIA Sorento JEEP that was wrecked beyond recognition from what appears to be a head-on collision with a trailer. Sadly, I knew this young fellow. We both served at Karu local Govt in Nassarawa State. I finished as a batch B corper few months before him. Its so sad to belive that he is no more. Such a cruel world cry

Re: [tragic] Batch C Corper Died In An Autocrash Heading To Pop by Albedo27(m): 4:15am On Oct 13, 2013
This is very sad, wasted education and service even as it's not by force 2 serve a nation.
Hmmmm....dumbfounded!

May his soul rest in perfect Peace.
Re: [tragic] Batch C Corper Died In An Autocrash Heading To Pop by yokiti: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2013

(1)

Corps Members To Coordinate 2015 Elections. / NYSC change / The Death That God Avert:my Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.