Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs (2234 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photos Of Karen Igho With Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Tolexander: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Who be that lady in the 1st picture that has what they use to pack hen(kurukuru adiye) in the village on her head?

The last picture? No comment! Today is sunday!
Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Anitaj: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
wow lisa looks hot on her gown
Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2013

Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Can't belive FlirtyKaren is viewing my post! shocked I'm HONOURED!
Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by IamCedMitchell(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
#team rita dominic.. wink
Dat karen girl is sooooooo ugly..eeww lipsrsealed!! I wonder how she won bba??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by dorleey(f): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
Iam_CedMitchell: #team rita dominic.. wink
Dat karen girl is sooooooo ugly..eeww lipsrsealed!! I wonder how she won bba??

Bba isn't a beauty pageant and to me, She still stands out as d best of all bba winners.
Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
dorleey:
Bba isn't a beauty pageant and to me, She still stands out as d best of all bba winners.

Tell him!
Re: Photo Of Karen Igho, Rita Dominic, Monalisa Chinda & Others At The NMAs by SugaryBelle(f): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Empress looking good.Who is the lady in green?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Yvonne Nelson Birthday Pictures, Features Celebrities / The Tallest And Shortest Man In The World Hangs Out Together / Meet The World’s Most Tatooed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.