Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Guruz Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guruz Help (598 Views)

Guruz / Guruz! I Need Ur Help On Web Designing Howtos Or Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guruz Help by sanny18(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
which is the best to learn for a upcoming web designer
: html. css. php
: html. css. javascript

or can u tell more to learn that I will benefit from
Re: Guruz Help by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
sanny18: which is the best to learn for a upcoming web designer
: html. css. php
: html. css. javascript

or can u tell more to learn that I will benefit from

Html css and php!

You can google alots of tutorials online!

Mean while feel free to visit www.nairaguide.com/blog for some little tips about web designing
Re: Guruz Help by sanny18(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
pureguide:

Html css and php!

You can google alots of tutorials online!

Mean while feel free to visit www.nairaguide.com/blog for some little tips about web designing
is javascript not important
Re: Guruz Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
sanny18:
is javascript not important
It is but as an upcoming you need to start from these little ones first
Re: Guruz Help by sanny18(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
what is the best script to learn
Re: Guruz Help by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Honestly to me,there is nothing like the best,why? Because am not too good in all of them. The only thing am sure of,is that I have ideas and knowledge of some of the scripting languages. So if you must know the best then you must be very good in all of them, but for a beginner you must start with hmtl first,followed by css. Css is mainly for designing a web layout/stylsheet. So I advise you start with html. If possible goto google and download dreamweaver 2004 and install on your system.it will help you a lot. How? Well if you are able to download and install dreamweaver on your Pc. You will be able to design website with different type of scripting language,
E.g:
Html
Css
Asp.net
Javascript
C++ etc
Why I suggest and recommend dreamweaver to you as a beginner?
If already you know how to design web-pages using microsoft front page,Kompza or any software used for designing a web page without coding.you will also be able to use dreamweaver.
But if you have not don't worry much about the coding. Why? Because all you need to do is design the interface of the project while dreamweaver encrypts the design into its codes. So which ever scripting language you are using to design a website! Dreamweaver will always source out the codes for you.from their you will be learning more about codding.
As for you searching for the best scripting language,I don't think that's what you need,and for someone to know the best,he/she must know all in the field. So I'd advice you have an idea of these languages ,only and after thej will you decide and know the one that best suits your test,
Thanks.

Hope this is helpful.
Re: Guruz Help by Youngzedd(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Go here. http://www.codecademy.com

Thank me later.
Re: Guruz Help by sanny18(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Youngzedd: Go here. http://www.codecademy.com

Thank me later.
I don't have google chrome on my system.the site not working..
Re: Guruz Help by Youngzedd(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
sanny18:
I don't have google chrome on my system.the site not working..

It's working with all browser.
Re: Guruz Help by sanny18(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2013
ok.tank u.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook $50 Coupon / How To Get A Sponsor For Webapp / A Good Blog Developer Wt Wordpress Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.