Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

“I AM” The Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I AM” The Way (489 Views)

Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress / These Are The Men Preparing The Way For The Anti Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I AM” The Way by charisville: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Beloved, Jesus was talking to His disciples about Himself and about preparing a place for them. Then He said, the only way they could access where He was preparing for them was through Him. In John 10:9 He said, “I am the door: if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out to find pasture”. There were two specific things mentioned here, when you go through the door. You will be saved and you will find provision.

The word saved is “sozo” in greek, which means spiritual and eternal salvation. And it also means deliverance, protection and preservation. When you gain access to the way, who is also Jesus, you become saved. Not only that, you also have provision and direction. Beloved, are there areas in your life, that you are trusting God for provision? It’s time to connect with the way- the door.

Have you been told you need deliverance from one thing or the other? You can believe that Jesus is the way and you will be “sozoed” i.e. saved and delivered. There is deliverance in knowing more about the way, knowing more about Jesus. It’s time to stop jumping from pillar to post beloved. It’s time to stick to the word of God: believe His words with your heart and watch how things change in your life.

Prayer: Lord I believe in You, my way, my door, life. Amen

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/i-am-the-way/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules

(1) (Reply)

Church Women Begin 605-day Prayer For Nigeria. / Am A World Changer / Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.