Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? (467 Views)

2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky / Chrismas Event Report In Your Area / Who is most popular Priest in your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? by larrymoore(m): 3:00am On Dec 05, 2013
One particular significant feature to welcome the arrival of Christmas is the incessant sounds of fire Works popularly called banger. Suffice to say that it is Dec. 5th today and I am yet to hear the usual sound or even see it in the market here in my location in Lagos.
Please what is the situation in your area? Or has the government succeeded in banning its sales in Lagos due to what happened to the fire works' warehouse in Lagos last December.
Waiting...
Re: Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? by lymelyte(m): 4:24am On Dec 05, 2013
larrymoore: One particular significant feature to welcome the arrival of Christmas is the incessant sounds of fire Works popularly called banger. Suffice to say that it is Dec. 5th today and I am yet to hear the usual sound or even see it in the market here in my location in Lagos.
Please what is the situation in your area? Or has the government succeeded in banning its sales in Lagos due to what happened to the fire works' warehouse in Lagos last December.
Waiting...
Very true
Re: Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? by larrymoore(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2013
lymelyte:
Very true
it is very unusual of Lagos residence not to buy and shoot banger irrespective of age.

(1) (Reply)

The Solution For Every Challenge U Face Is Within U / God Cannot Lie / Christmas Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.