Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Gospel Or Gossip - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Or Gossip (487 Views)

Beware: Don't Add To The Gospel Or It's Invalid. / I'm Stuck Between Doing Gospel Or secular Music. / GODWIN; Gospel Or Secular??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Or Gossip by Utohnonso: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
There are two available missions here on Earth; Spreading the Gospel and spreading gossips. You must settle for one. I have taken the decision to cast 'spells' on the world, i mean God's spells on the world, rather than settle with the world and sip from it. According to Rick Warren; worship is not all about going to the church to sing hymns and praising God, not shouting alleluyia and expressing His Lordship, No! It goes beyond that. Worship is a lifestyle, a lifestyle that pleases God. Therefore spreading the Gospel goes beyond going round the streets with your mega-phone shouting repent! repent! . Spreading the Gospel or casting God's spell on the world is a lifestyle. A lifestyle that will hold the men of this world spell bound to your creator. Are you really casting this spells? If not, then you've been sipping from this world, you've been gossiping. By the time you get filled..... it may be too late. Gossiping is not all about spreading false information but expressing a false lifestyle. Please friends check your lifestyle. God be with you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mouth Gig Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages?? / What Do You Want To Get From God Before 2014? / Is There a God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.