Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? (34511 Views)

Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / BBM vs Whatsapp: Which Is Better? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by cumpaddre(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
otijah: as u ugly reach u dey find who go add u, for ur info we don't do such here ooo
Lol he sorta looks like GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by U12AT1054(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hehehehe now Ma turn sorry what was d questn
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by abbeylincon(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dumbest question ever! There is no bases for comparism! How old are u sef?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
Godwin978: though i have whatsup on my phone here but i hate usin it sha not evry time i use it i wil say 2go is far better dan whatsup cus u can use any colour of ur choice to post a mesg an dey have d most users dan whatsup whatsup me08169283995

dude, your whatsapp profile pix is an eyesore...you have just embarrassed yourself....CHAI!!! a grown up man holding plate and spoon, whit another plate capsized over his bald head...you killed it
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by mazizitonene(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cut d crap.....2go is better if u knw wat u r doing and how 2 chat. u make new friends in d rums, u can still send files(voice recordings,pix) 2 ur fwnds @least wit my bb version. u can simply turn ur 2go 2 whatsapp by not entering d rums, jst stick with ur fwnds, na whatsapp b dat naw...2go creates room 2 meet more ppl and reason, tho ah use a bb with bbm and all of dat, 2go still does it 4 me. I prefer it more dan d rest sef...if u get bored chattn wit fwnds, jst enter d rums and laff away ur boredom, make new fwnds dat reason alyk wit u, see different ways ppl reason. Can even get ideas...me 4 1 is a reg in uniport rum1 on 2go and I tell u its mad fun and u learn a couple of tnz

3 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by OmichaelO: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

Whatsapp: you can receive offline messages, share voice note and videos. smiley

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
I guess you've not used android version of 2go
or some NOKIA version of 2go that has notification enabled

You can receive offline messages...

PS: ALWAYS TRY TO STAY UPDATED before posting on public forum

tongue

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by mazizitonene(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yemlizzy: I feel watsapp z jex veri nyc cos it even ensures privacy 2 an xtent!
And 2go doesn't ?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by nairaland22(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
I prefer 2go to whatsapp. i prefer nairaland to facebook.. And i luv nairaland more dan other internet sites.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
Without much thinking..I will pick whatsapp..

Even kids can boast of a 2go acc.diz days..but only peeps wit high tech, fones can wasap tongue tongue

mind yuh..am a master@2go..its ntin anymor

I enjou my grup chats @wasap+ its voice msg..

#TEAMWHATSAPP#
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by donphilopus: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some people might be calling 2go simply because their whatsapp is always active, so because of that airtime, mb, battery will exhaust.

You can click on option before opening your whatsapp and COPY the whatsapp, immediately when it's copying, you'll press your red button or exit, and the "E" would be deactivated to avoid the Aforementioned.

So because of this I believe whatsapp is better than 2go.

It's only on 2GO you'll see a kid telling you all these (XUP, HWFA, HW UR MATA B) and so on, so you hardly see a kid on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by mazizitonene(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
jvera: Whatsap o wetin b 2go
Em....2go is a better social app
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmonski(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Watsapp All d way
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by BirabilPaul(m): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
WhatsApp oooo8-)
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Testerfuze(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
Whatsapp is an upgrade ova 2go buh i stil prefer nd like it dan watsapp...i dunno buh i prefer 2go

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Some said 2go is 4 kids,sm said 2go is to test mayb a phone is internet enabled,sm said u cnt view offline message on 2go,etc. Pls can sm1 answer dis questions: WHAT IS THE ALEXA RANK OF 2GO ND WHATSAPP? WHY IS FACEBOOK THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA? WHY IS FACEBOOK GETTING ALOT OF TRAFFIC EVRY SECOND? Am waiting for ur response.

1 Like

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by donphilopus: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2013
O.michael.O:
I guess you've not used android version of 2go
or some NOKIA version of 2go that has notification enabled

You can receive offline messages...

PS: ALWAYS TRY TO STAY UPDATED before posting on public forum

tongue
I've the 2go notification still I prefer whatsapp to 2go.. 2go is majorly for kids now, I rather be on Nairaland for 24hrs than being on 2go for 2hrs... The only thing that would make me to be on 2go again is that FACEBOOK is back on 2GO
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ozaro(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
Some said 2go is 4 kids,sm said 2go is to test mayb a phone is internet enabled,sm said u cnt view offline message on 2go,etc. Pls can sm1 answer dis questions: WHAT IS THE ALEXA RANK OF 2GO ND WHATSAPP? WHY IS FACEBOOK THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA? WHY IS FACEBOOK GETTING ALOT OF TRAFFIC EVRY SECONDS? Am waiting for ur response.,.....

first of all its second not ''seconds''........and secondly....who gives a rat's ass?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by FeestoNOVA(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Team 2go
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by cumpaddre(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Both are unique in their own way. But remember, 2go is upgrading everyday nd can soon boast of the Voice notes nd Video dat makes whatsapp unique.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ayobase(m): 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
A jobless man applied for the job of "office boy" at Microsoft.
The HR interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. "You are employed" he said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the forms to fill in as well as when you may start". The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neither an email." "I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that means u do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket & buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can survive this way, and started to go everyday earlier and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday.

Shortly, he bought a car,then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US .

He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life Insurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have an email." The broker answered curiously, "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!"
The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft!"

Moral of the story:
1) Internet/ email/ bbm/ whatsapp is not the solution to your life.
2) If you don't have internet/ email/ bbm/ whatsapp, and work hard, you can be a Billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by vcvibes(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]wat is 2go?? undecidedwat is 2go??
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by daddyiel(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
sirugos: may God help you.
no be only see am nah
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ifeanyija(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
tintingz: 2go: you can't receive offline massage on your phone, you can only share pictures and go to 2go chatroom.

I prefer Whatsapp smiley

You people get tins wrong. They are two different application and no one is better than the other cos they perform different task. 2go connects u to people u don't knw and whatsapp connect u with people u already kwn and have their numbers, so for me its better to have the two. Cos 2go is better in someways n whatsapp also better in its own way. U can compare cos they are the best of theirself.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
ozaro:

first of all its second not ''seconds''........and secondly....who gives a rat's ass?
thanks 4 ur observatn sir,can u answer the questn?
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by ojimbo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
For special reason, 2go still remains d best, u can never loose ur contact even if lost ur phone, and dont forget that 2go has upgraded there software
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by gunners160(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2013

I prefer Whatsapp smiley
u can receive off mssg nw.wit even free notification mssg download 2go 3:70 all dsame i am 4 team 2go
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go is better, you can chat in rooms and easily find help depending on the room You're in, you can even add friends from other countries(this is the real fun in 2go) ....someone has to add you on whatsapp through your mobile number, i think that restricts privacy to an extent, 2go is fun if you know how to use it, maybe those that said they don't find it interesting don't know how to locate rooms, the only thing i hate about it for now are those stupid spammers that spoil my night everyday...mtchew, Just logged out few minutes ago...2go is fun!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
ayobase: A jobless man applied for the job of "office boy" at Microsoft.
The HR interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. "You are employed" he said. "Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the forms to fill in as well as when you may start". The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neither an email." "I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have an email, that means u do not exist. And who doesn't exist, cannot have the job."
The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket & buy a 10Kg tomato crate. He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can survive this way, and started to go everyday earlier and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday.

Shortly, he bought a car,then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US .

He started to plan his family's future, and decided to have a life Insurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan.

When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have an email." The broker answered curiously, "You don't have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!"
The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd be an office boy at Microsoft!"

Moral of the story:
1) Internet/ email/ bbm/ whatsapp is not the solution to your life.
2) If you don't have internet/ email/ bbm/ whatsapp, and work hard, you can be a Billionaire.
brilliant post
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Sexytemi(f): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
2go na. Cos it allows me to get small cute bois with hairy assss to yanshhhh.
2go rocks, naijagay room and mens lounge na elele cheesy cheesy cheesy
U must b a gay oooo, if not u wnt b sayin such an awful fin, u nid 2 b jail x2 4 child abuse, cuz i knw u're among guys dat pretends 2 b ladies 2 woo doz innocent boys, n dats y DETEST 2go.
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by danchuzzy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2013

I prefer Whatsapp smiley

with android.... it's a totally different ball game altogether!!!
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Stunner1(f): 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
2go is meant for kids wld neva eva open an account nevaaaaaaaaaa
Re: 2go Or Whatsapp: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
Some said 2go is 4 kids,sm said 2go is to test mayb a phone is internet enabled,sm said u cnt view offline message on 2go,etc. Pls can sm1 answer dis questions: WHAT IS THE ALEXA RANK OF 2GO ND WHATSAPP? WHY IS FACEBOOK THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA? WHY IS FACEBOOK GETTING ALOT OF TRAFFIC EVRY SECOND? Am waiting for ur response.
there're so many reasons why facebook is the most popular, 1-you can meet old friends through 2go just through their names 2-facebook is actually free or almost from in some countries, e.g a friend from botswana decided to quit 2go for facebook because she said facebook is free 3-facebook is world wide, 2go was originally an African thing, but now phillipinos,indians,and some other asian countries are begging to use it, whereas whatsapp is(f9) 4-you can save informations on facebook, and also educative stuffs from it, so many reasons..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

. / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes / Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.