Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10170 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Swiftboy:
you don find me come here! He dey your body too! :-x
pardon?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
You don't wanna know
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee: You don't wanna know
Sure we do...
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
Sure we do...
meet me first cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Abuklaw(m): 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well, i have met over 300 nairalanders especially those seeking admission into my school, my coursemate, dept social director one of my critics here on nairaland (who latter became my roomate) and many more. I rep the *Education,politics and islam for muslims sections*
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
meet me first cheesy cheesy
When and where? cool
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
When and where? cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
I 4k a nairalander weekly. my best friend is a nairalander . I ve one at home.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by dammytex: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
angry angry angry angry

smiley smiley What?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by wonlasewonimi: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
pardon?

Please can I meet you somewhere?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Please can I meet you somewhere?
wia? grin grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
dammytex:

smiley smiley What?
no comment angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Hey! What's up Idowuogbo?
How's it going?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no comment angry

I want to meet this woman.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
When and where? cool
Lemme whisper the location/time in your ears. Too many amebos about the place tongue tongue tongue

Idowuogbo:
You wanna cockblock again? wetin i do you ehn. I will report you to whitelexi oh
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by OCcool: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Av met a couple of nairalanders in sch. Am currently serving with one, a 'moderator' in one of the sections and we re cool friends
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
jay bee:
Lemme whisper the location/time in your ears. Too many amebos about the place tongue tongue tongue

You wanna cockblock again? wetin i do you ehn. I will report you to whitelexi oh
Lmao! Sorry sir
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:

Hey! What's up Idowuogbo?
How's it going?
hiya!!!! *in wendy's voice* gurl, how u doing? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
GustavoFring:

I want to meet this woman.
where and when? smiley
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by natureem: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
How active are you? angry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly: @ lingsz actually there is short list. I'll think about it and get back to you. I will be in Lagos soon and will be visiting a few on the list while there.

sounds nice...its all gud
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
I have met one. We ended up gisting and gossiping some of the most memorable Nairaland issues that happened in the past: from the Garri crusades, to Red mosquito quotes,Idowugbo and her unforgettable insults, to the beef between Sexkillz and ...well virtually everybody! cheesy Twas a fun time however brief.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've met this Nairalander www.nairaland.com/nickz
And he's so intelligent,smart and a gentleman with great humor...we didn't actually meet, we were friends back in the days but he later moved to Lagos and we didn't connect until we met on Nairaland...I uploaded a voice note of me rapping in the music section and surprisingly he recognized my voice, that's how he called my sister and asked her if it was me..my sister told him it was me and then we connected...I was very shocked, same as him. Now we great friends wink
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
where and when? smiley

Are you based in Lagos?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Im gonna meet texanomaly and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with her wink
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Im gonna meet texanomaly and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with her wink
Bring it on Baby! cheesy

What's up neighbor?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
Bring it on Baby! cheesy

What's up neighbor?

grin grin im gonna pm you for real...
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by texanomaly(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

grin grin im gonna pm you for real...
I hope I get it. I have gotten a few notifications recently, but nothing is there when I check my email. I've gotten them before. I don't know what the problem is. sad
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Im gonna meet texanomaly and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with her wink

*Subscribing*
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:
I hope I get it. I have gotten a few notifications recently, but nothing is there when I check my email. I've gotten them before. I don't know what the problem is. sad

That's the way its supposed to be to avoid unwarranted correspondence I beleive.
You are to reply back with anything, Even a simple "Hi".
And that kinda like opens the gate btw both parties.
Dig?
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
texanomaly:

Check your spam folder. Mine go there sometimes.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Swiftboy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
pardon?
lets meat! Yes MEAT! As in M-E-A-T...get it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Natasha,, / Are You An 'Ajebota' or An 'Ajepako'? / Beware!!! Activate Whatsapp Without Internet Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.