Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander (10197 Views)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Ur Fellow Nairalander. / Have You Ever Met A Fellow Nairalander In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2013
There is only one nlder I would seriously consider meeting..well hes actually a former member lolz.

But we would hang out and reason with each other.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by badmeat(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2013
If you a NL,and u r in Abuja,meet me @ crystal lounge,wuse 2,grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by sweetestguy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ill simply introduce mysef, I'm sweetest guy, yes, u kip seeing d name sweetest guy on most posts,and ill leave dem to decide if I'm really d sweetest grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
I met her and forked her thrice and she wanted more. grin
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by DIAMONDTREASURE: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
IF I SEE A NAIRALANDER I WILL [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by wonlasewonimi: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
wia? grin grin

Just tell me the place and time. I go meet ya!
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Orikinla: I met her and forked her thrice and she wanted more. grin

I just hope you didn't give her belle
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
jay bee:

I just hope you didn't give her belle
bros jay y u ban me?Watin i do u?I dey vex o.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Emmadani: bros jay y u ban me?Watin i do u?I dey vex o.
we are a happy family in the romance section so inciting tribal hatred is seriously discouraged

No vex ehn it is what it is cool
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
jay bee:
we are a happy family in the romance section so inciting tribal hatred is seriously discouraged

No vex ehnit is what it is cool
which one is tribal hatred bros jay?Quote the tribal hatred in what i wrote abeg.
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by SenatorJames(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
I will chat with him/her.

Ask
*The experience being a Nairalander
*How he/she got to know about NL
*who the person is dating on NL
*how addicted the person is to NL
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Dannylux: 1:18am On Oct 16, 2013
Wouldn't recognise any of them
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by Ayorh4you(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Meet me ke ? Okayy o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cry cry cry
Re: What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander by STRBOY(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Penissucker:
I will give the handsome male a French kiss kiss

Liking every bit of You.... If U gamed and not a joker.... Contact Me.... 28EBA965.. 07061526195

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria / Meet The World’s Tallest Female Teenager At 17yr (over 7 Feet Tall) / Romanciella's Thread Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.