Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic (636 Views)

Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? / Moderator Why Have You Hidden.... / Why Is My Topic Locked ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic by johnobi1: 1:39am On Oct 14, 2013
To whom

The moderator of travel section why did you hide my topic ? What is wrong with it? Why are you doing this ?
Re: Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic by johnobi1: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic by johnobi1: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic by justwise(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2013
You can't pull a fast one on anybody here, you make your thread look like a testimony but actually your thread is an indirect advert for your visa and immigration activities, you dropped the name of the website and how much you charge people, that is visa touting and is not allowed here.
Re: Moderator Why Did You Hide My Topic by johnobi1: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
justwise: You can't pull a fast one on anybody here, you make your thread look like a testimony but actually your thread is an indirect advert for your visa and immigration activities, you dropped the name of the website and how much you charge people, that is visa touting and is not allowed here.
mr man why do you think am using the thread for indirect advert? Or can't you read what I told those that ask of my contact ? And you said website that website I gave is not mine it an airline website, so what am I advertising ? I just open the thread to show everyone here that my visit to nairaland has change my life for better and other job seekers can think of how to turn vita information to money and employ themselve and beside why do you have to jump into conclusion and conderm people just like that? Since I have been granted by CAC to operate as travel agent I have come here ti signup not to talk of an advert, I just signup yesterday to share my story. I know the rules of this forum so see everyone as devil. I am what I am today all thanks to the owner of Nairaland SEUN and people like you that make sure members drop their information free of charge. If the money I mention is not allow am sorry for that am just trying to express how those information can make you to be financially free because some people must pay the services being rendered.

(1) (Reply)

US Guarantees "Painless Visa Process" For Nigerians....compiled By Msol Muzik / Abuja To Lagos / Info Needed On Travelling To . Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.