Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) (897 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Are Amex Traveller's Cheques Or Visa Cards Acceptable in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) by demjohn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2008
[b][/b]If you are tired of visa rejection or visa refuse or denied why not join our SHORTCUT TRIP to EUROPE. if you are interested in it call 08053227946
Movement is soonest.
Re: Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) by elctroguru(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ poster
Yea, am interested in dat ur trip. I mean that ur shortcut to Heaven. I hope we wont travel tru sea or by boat cos I dont wana die like those immigrants that their boat wreked in Angola.
I dnt wana go to Europe , I prefare Asia.
Re: Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2008
demjohn:

If you are tired of visa rejection or visa refuse or denied

You can do better than that!

elctroguru:

Yea, am interested in that your trip. I mean that your shortcut to Heaven. I hope we wont travel tru sea or by boat because I don't wana die like those immigrants that their boat wreked in Angola.
I dnt wana go to Europe , I prefare Asia.

You are interested in the proposed trip to Europe, you prefer Asia. Which one you dey? Plus. . .  shine your eyes, jobs are darn scarce in Asia! Well, unless you want to do illegal runs.
Re: Are You Tired Of Visa Refuse Or Visa Rejection? If Yes(read This Info) by ayomifull(f): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2008
candy:

You are interested in the proposed trip to Europe, you prefer Asia. Which one you dey? Plus. . . shine your eyes, jobs are darn scarce in Asia! Well, unless you want to do illegal runs.

I'm sure the guy was only messing lol

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Info On Bahamas Visa! / How Do I Go About Inviting Sister & Child To The Uk? / Arik Air Plane Seized Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.