Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja (4363 Views)

20 Feet Container / What Will Be The Cost Of Wood Work Roofing Of 20 Feet 4 Bedroom Bungalow ? / Sold!!! 20 Feet Container For Sale In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by Ank(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
I am eagerly looking for a used 20 feet storage container for sale in Abuja.
Any ideas where I can buy one and for how much.
Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by icemann(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
i know julius berger sells at thier yard in utako district
Dont know the recent prices
u can also check the yards of SCC, RCC, sectraco, dantata and sawo,arab contractors,bulletine etc
if u can wait, will ask and get back 2 u by monday
Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by hakir(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2008
u can check beside berger yard at utako i.e if u proceed to the end of the road that branches off jabi/utako/karimu road to utako market.

it should be within the range of 220k.

just check it out.
Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by Abuasiyah: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hi. Anyone got an idea how much a 40ft one goes for. I need one in Nassarawa. I think best bet is to get from Abuja and arrange delivery.
Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by Afriface: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Become A Portacabin/Container Dealer Or Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!

Click on the link below and sign up as a Distributor

http://erimamaportablecabins.com/index.php?m=39

Do you know anyone who needs a portacabin, metal container, mobile home, or steel building for personal or business use?

If yes, simply refer that person or organization to us and we will pay you commission on the total purchases made by that person or organization.

It's that simple. No stories, no arguments, no hassles.
Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by swiftcontainers(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dear viewers, this is to inform you that Swift Global Venture are into buying and selling of used containers in large unit/quantity ranging from 20ft to 40ft used shipping containers in good condition. Fabrication of mobile offices cabins/portakabins we build and convey it to your destination with our haulage service to deliver within our environs within 24hrs. Please kindly contact our sales manager Mr.Emeka on +2348028450770/08141756661 or 08147961763 or email us with swiftglobalventures@wss-id.org open hours/days Mondays-Saturdays 8am-6pm daily. Thanks for stoping by to read through our page may God bless you as you do business with us.

Re: 20 Feet Used Storage Container Trailer For Sale In Abuja by swiftcontainers(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Dear viewers, this is to inform you that Swift Global Venture are into buying and selling of used shipping empty containers in large unit/quantity ranging from 20ft to 40ft in good condition at a very affordable price ranging from 200k. Fabrication of mobile offices cabins/portacabins are also available and we can aslo convey it to your destination with our experts without you passing through any stress and we deliver on time within our environs and outside lagos under 24hrs. Please kindly contact our sales manager Mr.Emeka on +2348028450770/08141756661 or 08147961763 or email us with swiftglobalventures@wss-id.org open hours/days Mondays-Saturdays 8am-6pm daily. Thanks for stoping by to read through our page may God bless you as you do business with us.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Build You A Sweet 3-bedroom Flat ( Bungalow) In 8wks @ N4,800,000 / List Of Jetties, Tank Farms And Vacant Land To Build Jetty And Tank Farms. / Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.