Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O (4385 Views)

Opportunity To Own Apartment &Duplex In Ajah @ Urban Prime One By Abram Adesanya / Welcome To Urban Prime One,abraham Adesanya!!welcome Home!! / Urban Prime One Estate, Abraham Adesanya Ajah. 30Million Per Plot With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
URBAN PRIME ONE

Urban Prime One is an arcade of magnificent surroundings and exceptional estate living, a stunning home destination for every resident who seeks uppermost tranquillity and clean aesthetics. It is the ultimate spot for rest and restoration.

Title: C of O
Price: 30 million naira (all inclusive)
Initial deposit: 5m
Payment plan: 6 months
Plot Size: 300sqm & 500sqm per plot
Total Plot: over 50 plots
Topography: Dry

For more information please Call/whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

Neighbourhood landmarks:

• Lekki Scheme 2
• Inoyo Havens
• Abraham Adesanya Estate
• Chaplain Court
• Lagos Business School
• Caleb British International School
• Atican Beach
• Barracuda Beach
• Lekki Miami Beach Resort
• MX Film and Multimedia Academy
• Novare Mall
• Lufasi Nature Park

NB: Off-plan Payment Houses are Available Upon Request.

Development timeline: 2 years

For more information please Call/whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469

follow me ON Instagram: @jejeproperty

Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com

With Urban Prime One, we welcome you to the taste the finer side of home.

Urban Prime One: Experience more...

Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:31am On Sep 06, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards

Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
jejeproperties:
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:33am On Sep 11, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2019
Don't eat away your future and your children future
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by Timmie101: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2019
Contact us today for your Soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:53am On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 2:49am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
new investment
Re: Urban Prime One At Abraham Adesanya With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeshe, Ikorodu. / For Your Aluminum Window And Roofing / Most Developing Part Of Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.