Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

HTC Sensation Discussion Thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread (27457 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by ibrash600: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
mohammad11: Please. Can the htc sensation be upgraded to jelly bean 4.2

yea.. even to 4.3.... and later 4.4 kitkat cool
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by mohammad11: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
ibrash600:
yea.. even to 4.3.... and later 4.4 kitkat cool

thanks for the reply. I appreciate that... #teamHtc
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
mohammad11: Please. Can the htc sensation be upgraded to jelly bean 4.2
yeah 4.1.2 custom rom not stock.stock stops in 4.0
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by vinzita1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
kindly help me out in description on how to make use of the video calling, cause no sigh off video calling.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
vinzita1: kindly help me out in description on how to make use of the video calling, cause no sigh off video calling.
download Skype and do video calling or use google chat
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hello,is these thread still active
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lancelot007: Hello,is these thread still active
Why not, but truncated
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
biomedixexcel: Why not, but truncated
why truncate or is the phone not worth it,well that's by the way because i wanted to open another thread if i got no response because i bought a phone from a guy who didn't jail breake it that's rooting and upgrading but assured me it can done so i made an agreement wif him "saying if the phone fail to root or upgrade i will return his phone and take my money which he agreed on" so phone geeks can these phone be rooted and upgraded,htc sensation z710e
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2014
lancelot007: why truncate or is the phone not worth it,well that's by the way because i wanted to open another thread if i got no response because i bought a phone from a guy who didn't jail breake it that's rooting and upgrading but assured me it can done so i made an agreement wif him "saying if the phone fail to root or upgrade i will return his phone and take my money which he agreed on" so phone geeks can these phone be rooted and upgraded,htc sensation z710e
very easy if u got a pc
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
EMMAUGOH: very easy if u got a pc
well cook me up with the tutorial and download links aside xda developers that site is too complicated and hard to grab a thing unless you will make it fun and easy as you said.
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
lancelot007: well cook me up with the tutorial and download links aside xda developers that site is too complicated and hard to grab a thing unless you will make it fun and easy as you said.
some pages alredy dealt with it[code][/code]
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
EMMAUGOH: some pages alredy dealt with it[code][/code]
i should check previous pages
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
lancelot007: i should check previous pages
yes
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by einsteino(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2014
EMMAUGOH: like I recommended before u the best upgraded custom rom for HTC sensation sense 5 by Viper [url]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2531054 [/url]

i have been trying to install that rom for centuries, have tried all versions of it and even android revolution hd. after installation they just go into boot loop. i have installed other roms and they go well but these two, never ever work for me. i have different versions of them. please could you point out what i need to do to get them to work. my firmware is v3.33, s-off, h-boot is 1.29 and recovery is twrp, htc pyramid
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
einsteino:

i have been trying to install that rom for centuries, have tried all versions of it and even android revolution hd. after installation they just go into boot loop. i have installed other roms and they go well but these two, never ever work for me. i have different versions of them. please could you point out what i need to do to get them to work. my firmware is v3.33, s-off, h-boot is 1.29 and recovery is twrp, htc pyramid
hy good morning please how did you get to unlock your bootloader and also gain s off,please
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by einsteino(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
lancelot007: hy good morning please how did you get to unlock your bootloader and also gain s off,please

i unlocked it using htcdev, then flashed 3.33 firmware. you can also do it by going through revolutionary.io
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2014
einsteino:

try to install it with 4ect recovery. ...and you can flash 4ext recovery tru 4ext updater which can be downloaded from plau store. ..just installed 4ext updater then install 4ext recovery from there. ...that's was how I install viper rom on sensation last bcuz other recovery were unable to install it...

1 Like

Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by einsteino(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2014
wozup:
try to install it with 4ect recovery. ...and you can flash 4ext recovery tru 4ext updater which can be downloaded from plau store. ..just installed 4ext updater then install 4ext recovery from there. ...that's was how I install viper rom on sensation last bcuz other recovery were unable to install it...

yesterday i flashed in 4ext recovery, v1.0.5 rc3(its the latest i think). then installed viper s rom using the default settings in its installer. still the phone just boots to the point where it shows viper s Htc sensation, then restarts. i am fustrated, i have noticed this only happens with roms made by sebastian fm. did you have to do anything special to get urs to work?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2014
einsteino:

yesterday i flashed in 4ext recovery, v1.0.5 rc3(its the latest i think). then installed viper s rom using the default settings in its installer. still the phone just boots to the point where it shows viper s Htc sensation, then restarts. i am fustrated, i have noticed this only happens with roms made by sebastian fm. did you have to do anything special to get urs to work?
i didn't do anything than installed 4ext recovery and flash viper rom.....
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by einsteino(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
wozup:
i didn't do anything than installed 4ext recovery and flash viper rom.....

ok mind telling me what version of hboot you have and also what method you took to s-off. i think it might have something to do with it
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2014
einsteino:

ok mind telling me what version of hboot you have and also what method you took to s-off. i think it might have something to do with it
sorry I don't use sensation any more bcuz I've sold it....and i already have s off I just root, installed recovery and flash rom....
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by einsteino(m): 6:10am On Jul 02, 2014
wozup:
sorry I don't use sensation any more bcuz I've sold it....and i already have s off I just root, installed recovery and flash rom....

Thanks alot
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by lancelot007: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
einsteino:

that's htc problem thank God i've sold mine,good luck with yours
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Youngmike1994(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
einsteino:

Thanks alot
Try enabling smart flash from your 4ext recovery
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
einsteino:

did u try extracting d boot.img and flashing it with either adb command or the senny AIO toolkit by hansoon after u flashed d rom
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Adeyinka1998: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
price
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Youngmike1994: Try enabling smart flash from your 4ext recovery
yes try to enable smart flash under tools when you boot to recovery. ...but you can only do this on 4ext recovery. ..I pray it works for you. ..
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by nanauju(f): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls can anybody put me through on how to run bbm on my htc sense? After installing the bbm app, I tried to open it but all I get to see is 'No connection found. Your connection to the wireless network is turned off. Restore your connections and try again'.
PS: my phone runs on 4.1 OS
Thanks kiss
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by Prechy2836(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
nanauju: Pls can anybody put me through on how to run bbm on my htc sense? After installing the bbm app, I tried to open it but all I get to see is 'No connection found. Your connection to the wireless network is turned off. Restore your connections and try again'.
PS: my phone runs on 4.1 OS
Thanks kiss
just goto ur network settings change the proxy n port to null ie wipe all doz 10.199.212stuff and d 8080 wipe all den have a good 3g network den open d bbm again
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Gurus pls help me o please i just bought htc sensation 4g i boot to hboot i saw the folowin:-
***LOCKED***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.27.0000
RADIO-11.24.3504.10_M
OPENADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0131
eMMC-BOOT
JAN 13 2012,17:33:34
does dat mean my phone is S-off or on. I want to flash the recovery i tried it buh the phone wil just read and wil nt find anytin pls gurus can flash or add me 2 watsap my number 081 61928772 thank u you help wil be higly apreciated
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by wozup: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
steric58: Gurus pls help me o please i just bought htc sensation 4g i boot to hboot i saw the folowin:-
***LOCKED***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.27.0000
RADIO-11.24.3504.10_M
OPENADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0131
eMMC-BOOT
JAN 13 2012,17:33:34
does dat mean my phone is S-off or on. I want to flash the recovery i tried it buh the phone wil just read and wil nt find anytin pls gurus can flash or add me 2 watsap my number 081 61928772 thank u you help wil be higly apreciated
what version are you running and are you rooted?
Re: HTC Sensation Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
wozup:
what version are you running and are you rooted?
am nt rooted. Ics 4.0.3

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Six App Settings That Consume Your Mobile Data And Solutions To Them / Facebook Removes Apple's Blue Tick Verification Amid Feud / Hacker Is Trying To Hack My Facebook Account As He Demands 40k (Pls Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.