Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

John....Heavy words jesus spoke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / John....Heavy words jesus spoke (400 Views)

Mohammed And John 16:13 And Isaiah 11:2.........who Is The Comforter Jesus Spoke / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe - Jesus Spoke About Tithing In The New Testament / Jesus Spoke In His Cradle ... MORE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John....Heavy words jesus spoke by Joshthefirst(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2013
The apostle John has a beautiful poetic style of writing that I thoroughly enjoy. I love reading the gospel of John especially, and the first epistle
He has a way with words.
He seems to honour words too, as most of the very heavy words Jesus spoke were recorded by him.

You can post some of the verses you think are influential from him here. I'll post mine.
Jesus made claims, very heavy claims that baffle men today. You can also post what you think of Jesus here on this thread.
Re: John....Heavy words jesus spoke by Joshthefirst(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Here's one of my recent favorites. Linked to the 'I AM THAT I AM' thread I created before:

John 8:58 Jesus replied, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, before Abraham was born, I AM.

Wow! No man has ever been bold enough to make the claims this God man made.
In my opinion, based on the fact and reality of the what Jesus has done in my life, I believe him. I believe he's the son of God, saviour of the world

I believe he's God-with-us. God-among-us.
God-in-us

Blessed be the name of the lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, Saturday October 19th 2013 / The Beauty Of Holiness, Part 1 / Is Your Church Doing The Kindgom Business Or Doing Her Own Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.