Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (51735 Views)

Nigeria’s Female 4 X 400m Relay Team Set New Record In Beijing This Morning / Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by lekanville: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2013
I know wat they did is ourightly disgraceful to Africa as a continent bt I plead wit our fellow Nigerians, pls let's show them we are the giant of Africa like they know us to be. Pls no need to retaliate, let's just see them as immature n treat them like we would to a younger brother...
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by bobaustin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bad belle ethiopians. We go deal with dem n calabar next month. Nosa sowie jare!
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Ezemust: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
I dey beg nigerians.make una no go fight dem wen de enter calabar.instead of hurling stones make una take short gun and matchet.at least dat 1 beta pass.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by imiski(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
thus people better be careful cuz calabar boys wey dne too chop dog meat if dy beat dme ehn hmmm...... I reserve ma comments
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Well attacking Super Eagles by Ethiopian fans has become their usual trademark. They did the same thing thereabout in 1992 to our junior eagles when Chris Ohehen scull was broken with some of his team mate. They need to be lectured on how to be a good and tolerant host to your visitor. Afterwards the eunuch from Ethiopia did not behave irrationlly when he was asked to be save. Ethiopia FA wake up.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles
i didn't wanna bring this up but since you mentioned it, you should have also included how your fans were throwing bread at our players in the midst of horrible famine. No other team have ever been attacked in Addis but Nigerian. So spare me the lecture about being a good & tolerant host. Ask Nigerians who were in Addis over the weekend and you will get your answer.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
If it helps we are SORRY! lol a couple of idiots threw rocks thats all. Lets move on see how can beat Spain & Brazil bring home the cup to Africa.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by sCun: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
LUDE: If it helps we are SORRY! lol a couple of idiots threw rocks thats all. Lets move on see how can beat Spain & Brazil bring home the cup to Africa.
We aren't moving from anything, our player's blood was spilled, we won't retaliate but will take the matter up to the highest authority. You must be banned and fined heavily for it.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by IYANGBALI: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank God I never throway my catapault,6 heads must pay for it when they come to calabar

1 Like

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
sCun: We aren't moving from anything, our player's blood was spilled, we won't retaliate but will take the matter up to the highest authority. You must be banned and fined heavily for it.
I hope you'll say the same thing if one of your fans do the same.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by sCun: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
LUDE:
I hope you'll say the same thing if one of your fans do the same.
we have never shattered any team's bus glasses, neither have we ever injured any opposition player. Our police wouldn't even allow it to happen. That's why they have tear gas and rubber bullets.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
sasifo: Well attacking Super Eagles by Ethiopian fans has become their usual trademark. They did the same thing thereabout in 1992 to our junior eagles when Chris Ohehen scull was broken with some of his team mate. They need to be lectured on how to be a good and tolerant host to your visitor. Afterwards the eunuch from Ethiopia did not behave irrationlly when he was asked to be save. Ethiopia FA wake up.
i didn't wanna bring this up but since you mentioned it, you should have also included how your fans were throwing bread at our players in the midst of horrible famine. No other team have ever been attacked in Addis but Nigerian. So spare me the lecture about being a good & tolerant host. Ask Nigerians who were in Addis over the weekend and you will get your answer.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by macof(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
banky222: what a pity. Backward people
you do realize that Ethiopia is the oldest civilization in the world
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
sCun: we have never shattered any team's bus glasses, neither have we ever injured any opposition player. Our police wouldn't even allow it to happen. That's why they have tear gas and rubber bullets.
We know that no Ethiopian is happy for what happened. But the story is exaggerated. Everyone is fine relax. Some irresponsible media like to stir things up.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by sCun: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
macof: you do realize that Ethiopia is the oldest civilization in the world
They didn't show any sign of being civilized, did they? I also heard the same about Egypt, go and tell that tho those vandalising properties on the streets of Cairo. Civilisation indeed.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by sCun: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
LUDE:
We know that no Ethiopian is happy for what happened. But the story is exaggerated. Everyone is fine relax. Some irresponsible media like to stir things up.
Team bus shattered, a player injured and bleeding profusely. These were the words of our NFF officia not any media house. They have already reported to FIFA, get ready for your ban. Have you tested Igiebor to know if he is fine?
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by ymdo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ethiopians should thank their stars the return match won't be played in Lagos. They can't escape the retaliation.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by naptu2: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
1) This same report is on the BBC and other media sites. The NFF have also reported the incident to FIFA.

2) It does not make any sense to "retaliate" against the Ethiopian players and fans. (A) You could become a victim of "accidental discharge" (B) We would get sanctioned by FIFA (C) We would be justifying Tom Saintfient's statement that Calabar is not safe. It's better to leave it to the authorities to handle the situation. Besides, we are close to getting the ticket to Brazil. That's what we should concentrate on.

3) The fact that some Ethiopians reacted badly to their loss, does not mean that all Ethiopians are uncivilised.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by LUDE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
sCun: Team bus shattered, a player injured and bleeding profusely. These were the words of our NFF officia not any media house. They have already reported to FIFA, get ready for your ban. Have you tested Igiebor to know if he is fine?
We will accept whatever FIFA throw at us, all I'm saying is we did not attack any Nigerian business or their fans. The report is exaggerated and I hope they caught those kids who threw rocks at the bus.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by omoredia: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Asides sacrificing rams and goats, them one still sacrifice human being! Thunder fire them all!
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by macof(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
LUDE:
We will accept whatever FIFA throw at us, all I'm saying is we did not attack any Nigerian business or their fans. The report is exaggerated and I hope they caught those kids who threw rocks at the bus.
throwing the blame to little kids
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by hardbody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]Ethiopia had a good plan coming into the match.. They had the home advantage (and I'm not talking of just fans), I'm talking terrain, altitude and weather.

The Nigerians being professionals knew this and had a counter strategy.. Soak up the pressure, allow them tire out and hit them when they're at their weakest.

Their plan failed because Nigeria didnt starrunning until the 65th minute. If you think the eagles played badly, you are right. But from a technical point of view, it was brilliant strategy that worked..

Ethiopians should wait for the second leg.. We go treat this their Bleep up for calabar..
[/

quote]

You simply echoed my tactical understanding of their game plan. Meanwhile some people have this understanding that Ethiopia played better. Ethiopians chose the hottest time and together with the altitude advantage had hoped to wear our players out, but our players conserved energy till it became necessary to expend. Guess what, it was Ethiopia that eventually called for water break not Nigeria. This once Keshi and the technical team got their tactic right.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by phreakabit(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Don't retaliate. . . Instead push for FIFA to ban them ( I doubt its possible), that way we wouldn't have to play a second leg. . . . We can just concentrate on the friendly against Italia. wink[/size]

If we do go ahead with plans of retaliation. . . . Trust CAF and their bias against Nigeria. Them go push for our ban ASAP!
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by ceejayluv(m): 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
kacheezy: We are waiting for them in Calabar.
Well, no need... The 5-0 they'll receive will be enough punishment....
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Drsmith001: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
de guys forget say dem go show calabar o...de guys forget say dem go show calabar o...de guys forget say dem go show calabar o...
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by toprealman: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Emmy9ite: On my way to Calabar for the return leg of our own lynching! See this antelopes!
Love your ginger bro. But abeg try calm down.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Uch74(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Chai! They are bad losers! How can they expect to beat the reigning african Champions?........
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by francisbiz: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
LUDE:

YOU WERE HUNGRY AND WE GAVE YOU BREAD TO HUNGER NO MORE!
BUT WE WERE THIRSTY INSTEAD OF WATER YOU THREW STONES AT US!
Just here these cushitics - cursed-by-products of inter racial ssexx; always trying to justify their barbarism.
No wonder you were cursed to hunger till eternity; lazy beggars.
Ghana has just trashed egypt, Burkina-Faso, Nigeria, cameroun and cote de voir all NEGEROID AFRICANS are almost through to Brazil.
NEGROIDS WILL BE THE ONLY RACE THAT WILL REPRESENT AFRICA IN 2014 WORLD CUP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"i lift my voice to you, you are an Awesome GOD" sing with us and you your eternal curse may be forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Boo3nity(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
I see bush pigs n (wayla)antelopes trooping...(Finger on the detonator) allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu akbar!!!
Can't wait for next month to reach...make I comot hand for this button before excitement go make me hurry hurry press am before those wilderness people arrive.
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by Boo3nity(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
I see bush pigs n (Wayla) antelope herds looming...(Finger on the detonator) allahu akbar! Allahu akbar!! Allahu akbar!!!
Make I comot my hand for this button before excitement go make me rush rush press am before this wilderness people go show n...una know na.
Can't wait for next month.
Ethopians? Shege...una go take!! Ubanka!!!
Re: Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. by drealnamdy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
Awww...the ethiopians hav always bein good n harmless people..with the lies of gabril selasi whom. Happen to be d only hero I knw frm der...and a good runner too...well..I sure hope the running trait is a genetic trait amongst all ethopian fans cos comes the return leg *grabs my plank,bottle n catapult* I sure hope they run faster than d flying objects that wld be. Aiming for their head on that day... angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.