Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday (2669 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Happy Birthday Okikuoluwa1,caracta,sweetlemon And Justiyke4u / Happy Birthday Caracta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Jbluv55(m): 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY to Caracta
Below is your Birthday present, dnt ask me what's in it coz I also do not knowgrinwink

2 Likes

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
Awwww. Thanks a million. Chai! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by wasdatsohard(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Caracta: Awwww. Thanks a million. Chai! I appreciate it.
Wow. So its ur day today.cool Happy Birthday gal. Wish you the best in life and may you have a long & fulfiLled life. Cheers sweet one......smiley

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
See the way this lady is being pampered. cheesy tongue But seriously, you deserve to be be happy on this special day. Hope you are having a blast?

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Jbluv55(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Caracta: Awwww. Thanks a million. Chai! I appreciate it.
You r welcome princess.......so where is the venue of the parry?winkgrin. & what's d dress code?grin

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
happy birthday !!!
cool
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by CrazyMan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Happy birthday dear...I wish you the best.

Enjoy your day.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by HezronLorraine(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've done this already doing it again.

Happy birthday,wishing you many greater years ahead.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by homesteady(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
[size=100] Happy birthday Carata! smiley [/size]

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by GSKing: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
How many times... Happy birthday Carr. Where is the poem sizzle took time to compose? Or did she sing to you via whatsapp?

#justasking...
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Haaapppppyyy birthday Caracta !!!! kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Emmyk(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Happy birthday.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Jbluv55(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sorry the cake came late.....d delivery boy missed the roadgrin

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Bibol(f): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
@homesteady, who is carata? Its Caracta jare

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Thank you everyone. Y'all made my day. God bless. Thanks a lot.

wasdatsohard, jbluv55, idnoble, homesteady, hezron lorraine, homesteady, GSKing, Adaobi, EmmyK, AmBeautiful, CrazyMan, thank you all.

5 Likes

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by alleviate2002us(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
HBD Dear Friend,

I am sure yoh day has been good. Hope u got loads of gifts?
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
alleviate2002us: HBD Dear Friend,

I am sure yoh day has been good. Hope u got loads of gifts?

Yes o. Infact, fear 'cash' me. Lol. Thank you very much.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Cathaliya: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Caracta, cut the cake and give me my own joor...but I can see a name that they said caused someone to commit suicide.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Cathaliya: Caracta, cut the cake and give me my own joor...but I can see a name that they said caused someone to commit suicide.

Huh? Suicide? On my thread? *sprinkles holy water on thread*

Oya open your mouth, now close it. There you go! Do you like the cake? Yummy, huh?
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oooopsii! I'm late... embarassed

Happy bday mama! I looooo u kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oooopsii! I'm late... embarassed

Happy bday mama! I looooo u kiss

Lol...not too late. Thank you kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by cdamsel(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Caracta also na october pikin?ID we libra's plenty 4 her oooo

Caracta wishing u the very best,thank God o,almost missed it kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Sijo01(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Its better to be late than never. embarassed embarassed

Happy Birthday, swthrt. Wishing you God's continuous Blessings and Long Life with plenty properties. Aseeeeeeee.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by larride(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Happy birthday Caracta.

I wish you the best life has to offer.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
cdamsel: Caracta also na october pikin?ID we libra's plenty 4 her oooo

Yea! We yapanyanski and we tengbaskimacious. Octoberians rock!
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...not too late. Thank you kiss
Uwc.. kiss
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by cdamsel(f): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yea! We yapanyanski and we tengbaskimacious. Octoberians rock!
ID d day I start understanding the tins u write I ll check myself into a psyc ward grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
cdamsel: Caracta also na october pikin?ID we libra's plenty 4 her oooo

Thanks cdamsel kiss kiss

Sijo01: Its better to be late than never. embarassed embarassed

Happy Birthday, swthrt. Wishing you God's continuous Blessings and Long Life with plenty properties. Aseeeeeeee.

Thanks a lot. This cannot be complete without kunletiwoo. Pls summon him ASAP! Lol...thank you very much.
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
larride: Happy birthday Caracta.

I wish you the best life has to offer.

Awww. Thank you cheesy
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by UjSizzle(f): 7:28am On Oct 15, 2013
GSKing: How many times... Happy birthday Carr. Where is the poem sizzle took time to compose? Or did she sing to you via whatsapp?

#justasking...
Song not Poem, and yup twas a whatsapp thing tongue

1 Like

Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Acidosis(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2013
sad sad sad
Re: The One&Only Caracta Of Nairaland-Happy Birthday by Caracta(f): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Acidosis: sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exodus / Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) / Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Result 2017/2018 Online Checking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.