Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola (2689 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Dtol17(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
An online report has claimed that popular Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako has allegedly confessed to have bleached her skin in order to keep her husband from poachers. According to the report, the busty actress allegedly admitted on a television programme monitored by it, to have changed from her former chocolate skin colour to her now-fair complexion skin colour.

“Foluke further confessed that she had to do that because she needed to ‘keep her man’ and added that it is also the special ‘thing’ among Nollywood actresses to do that,” a part of the report said.

Foluke reportedly disclosed this while speaking as a guest on Lagos-based Television Continental (TVC) programme,‘Your View’, anchored by Yeni Kuti, daughter of late Fela Anikulapo, and two other ladies and aired on Friday morning of September 20, 2013.

She was reportedly asked by one of the presenters if she applied something on her skin, which changed her skin colour, and she allegedly affirmed to have applied something to change her skin colour, according to what the online news journal published.
- See more at: http://www.9janinja.com/2013/10/i-bleached-my-skin-to-keep-my-husband.html
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Annie2gud(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Like Huh!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Annie2gud(f): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ota mi de,daa mi da?

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by swtme(f): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Op u bleached d down part too.....

1 Like

Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Tuntheycr7: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Annie2gud: Ota mi de,daa mi da?
Ota mi de, Ada mi da
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by homesteady(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Really! undecided
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by ebukaOtika(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
HOPE HIS GANA "KEEP YOU" WHEN YOU START DECAYING?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2013
I laugh in greek......let her bleach her teeth as well
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by seankay(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
I get pissed by all dese yoruba actresses,morrafucking set of untalented b*itches!
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Pukkah: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
seankay: I get pissed by all dese yoruba actresses,morrafucking set of untalented b*itches!

How is this a Yoruba problem? Why get abusive? Why tribalize the issue?

@post,

Foluke is making a huge mistake. What sustains marriages is more of what's on the inside than what's on the outside.
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by seankay(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pukkah:

How is this a Yoruba problem? Why get abusive? Why tribalize the issue?

@post,

Foluke is making a huge mistake. What sustains marriages is more of what's on the inside than what's on the outside.
I'm Yoruba btw so I'm not getting tribalistic.Don't blame me,I just get pissed when I see them act cos it seems they have nuffin to offer dan expose their slutty nature on tv.D more reason y d yoruba section of nollywood aint developing
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Pukkah: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2013
seankay:
I'm Yoruba btw so I'm not getting tribalistic.Don't blame me,I just get pissed when I see them act cos it seems they have nuffin to offer dan expose their slutty nature on tv.D more reason y d yoruba section of nollywood aint developing

1. Is it that other non-Yoruba actresses don't bleach their skin? For example, Tonto Dike recently admitted to it.

2. Is it that all Yoruba actresses bleach their skin? There are still Yoruba actresses, young and old, that don't bleach.

3. How is Yoruba section of Nollywood not making progress? What are the indicators?
Re: I Bleached My Skin To Keep My Husband – Foluke Daramola by Annie2gud(f): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lol@tunthe...that was ibira language..not yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The World Most Expensive Swimsuit! [N160M] / Throwback Picture Of B-red, Davido And Shina Rambo / Samuel Eto Ties The Knot After 10 Years Of Living With Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.