Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? (14616 Views)

Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by dotcomnamename: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
?

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
OP @youngchopper, you are a crook and a darn plagiarist!. . . How can I create a thread and you steal my post, word for word including pictures and next thing its on Front page?

I created this 6:11pm on Sunday Oct 13; www.nairaland.com/1476834/koko-garri-vip-garri-manufactured

This is not the first or second time the MODs will be doing this with my threads.

Why can't they source for stories and use their own brains to create stuff? However lame it may be!

This is RIDICULOUS!

2 Likes

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by youngchopper(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
LesbianBoy: No........its manufactured by ASUU angry mtsheewww!

***Ekaette abeg con test the new pant i buy for make i know whether na your size Ojare! I know no the kind nonsense thread these people for nairaland dey open*** angry
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey: OP @youngchopper, you are a crook and a darn plagiarist!. . . How can I create a thread and you steal my post, word for word including pictures and next thing its on Front page?

I created this 6:11pm on Sunday Oct 13; www.nairaland.com/1476834/koko-garri-vip-garri-manufactured

This is not the first or second time the MODs will be doing this with my threads.

Why can't they source for stories and use their own brains to create stuff? However lame it may be!

This is RIDICULOUS!

Calm down bro, it is just one of those NL politics
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by youngchopper(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rawpidgin: i hate complaining but i nor believe say this na the same nairaland wen i dey always burst✗ about say na the best place to be
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

Calm down bro, it is just one of those NL politics

Replay that to yourself, do you still make sense?

Later when OJB and rest come out begging for money to survive you'l start cursing piracy and other factors not knowing it starts from this kind of Plagiarism. . . The same acts you guys overlook and support now are the same ones you'l come out to cry about later.

Mptseeeewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
chinedugreat: there are nothing I Cnt see hereoooo.Wetin concern D banj and garri.or is there anything special about it or dose it change de price of koko garri in de market.

if you cant speak English, always try PIDGIN..

:<
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey:

Later when OJB and rest come out begging for money to survive you'l start cursing piracy and other factors not knowing it starts from this kind of Plagiarism. . . The same acts you guys overlook and support now are the same ones you'l come out to cry about later.

Mptseeeewwwwwww

Since you dont want to calm down, oya go and hang yourself, see as u dey advice me like say na me do you, Ewu Gambia
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by youngchopper(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey:

Mptseeeewwwwwww

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

Since you dont want to calm down, oya go and hang yourself, see as u dey advice me like say na me do you, Ewu Gambia

Your brothers are waiting for you in Alaba international ruining the careers of several producers/artistes. . . Go and join them cos that's all you can be good for!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey:

Your brothers are waiting for you in Alaba international ruining the careers of several producers/artistes. . . Go and join them cos that's all you can be good for!

Why are you whining like a 14years old child, my friend will you get yourself busy with something more important than a stolen thread that appeared on FP, na me be MOD wey carry the thread enter FP. this guy u sure say you well so....? Abi Yabaleft dey hungry you
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Which kain topic be this sef. Waste of time and data.

Managing my 2GB since 1900
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
eddiebruk:

okay, kind hang yourself since you are this frustrated because of a stolen thread

I should be happy! grin . . . c-ODE!!!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by bebechuks: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ope wait make I shit finish.
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nuvally: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
pheesayor: Simple question and y'all have been acting childish

@topic, it is possible but where the company stands as at now is where I'm not sure. There were even going to start KOKO MOBILE too before the whole thing crumbled

Bro eh. The thing tire me o!!

ASUU this ASUU that. Bunch of sadists!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Joke of the day !!! Mo'hits is defunct.
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by rill: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
The op can lie for africa ehn.. Which kind yeye weddin be dat
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
No be only koko, na akamuangry
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
rill: The op can lie for africa ehn.. Which kind yeye weddin be dat

Dont mind the thoughtless guy . . . ask am which wedding. Na thief im thief the post, They dont invite riff raffs like him to any function except its a criminal gathering grin . . .

1 Like

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Seun say make dem no call "GARRI" for hin forum grin how come GARRI topic reach front page? sealing my mouth! grin I no go shout gringringrin
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Inosenduatall: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Codedrock: CURRENTLY DRINKING GARRI AND KULI KULI.. What a COINCIDENCE!
Hey how are u doing?
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by youngchopper(m): 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey:

Dont mind the thoughtless guy . . . ask am which wedding. Na thief im thief the post, They dont invite riff raffs like him to any function except its a criminal gathering grin . . .
I hope u av parents? Why the attack? Have u eaten? Pls get a life as soon as possible!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by youngchopper(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey:

do you have parents? Have you eaten? Go and get a life and stop ranting!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Pattey(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
youngchopper: do you have parents? Have you eaten? Go and get a life and stop ranting!

who mentioned anything about parents here? Its obvious your parents are worth nothing to you and are probably liabilities to the society, else, you'd be more reasonable. Biological waste like you!
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by dipznano: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rawpidgin: i hate complaining but i nor believe say this na the same nairaland wen i dey always burst about say na the best place to be

Yay!!! Kip 'bursting'

1 Like

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by everyday: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
I know this must be a joke
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by ganase2: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey: OP @youngchopper, you are a crook and a darn plagiarist!. . . How can I create a thread and you steal my post, word for word including pictures and next thing its on Front page?

This is RIDICULOUS!

Its so getting irritating and annoying woth MODs on NL....its totally unfair and its becoming so rampant! I saw urs first

1 Like

Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by toprealman: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
izenco2005: what is koko garri
Garri brand.
Re: Is Koko Garri Manufactured By D’banj And Don Jazzy? by Ziggyzito(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
See

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You See A Man In The Market: / Where To Buy Choco Milo Cubes In The UK / How Much Does Pizza Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.