Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (799 Views)

Police Finds Alligator Guarding Marijuana In Bedroom / Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. / Cat Pet Lovers Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by aventura: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Freiburger(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
aventura: This thread is dedicated to those that have gotten one or two inspirations from controlled drugs. Weed is generally associated with misfits, never-do-well et al, but I can categorically tell you that is not true. We have government officials, CEOs and role models who in one way or the other make use of these drugs. Today I am standing tall in my profession and career whilst using thses drugs. I've come across people who don't beleive that I smoke pot but I keep telling them that there is more to it that the eye 'sees' in this inspirational drugs. To cut the story short, I opened this thread for people acroos the globe to come in and identify with your family. cool cool cool
But you should also note that not everyone has the same ailment that led you into using these drugs. While some people will depend heavily on drugs to enhance their performance, some others dont just need it cuz a one time test can negatively impact the rest of their lives. We gotta to be careful how we promote the use of Illegal drugs, especially when not prescribed by a physician.
Re: . by aventura: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Freiburger(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
aventura: I wouldn't call it ailment.
So, what is it called urge? smiley
Re: . by aventura: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: . by Dhotseal(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2013
aventura: This thread is dedicated to those that have gotten one or two inspirations from controlled drugs. Weed is generally associated with misfits, never-do-well et al, but I can categorically tell you that is not true. We have government officials, CEOs and role models who in one way or the other make use of these drugs. Today I am standing tall in my profession and career whilst using thses drugs. I've come across people who don't beleive that I smoke pot but I keep telling them that there is more to it that the eye 'sees' in this inspirational drugs. To cut the story short, I opened this thread for people acroos the globe to come in and identify with your family. cool cool cool

Dude, I take it you are too stoned to even understand the gravity of the damage you are doing to yourself. But that would have been just fine by me( u got the right to kill yourself) but to come here and be advocating drug abuse is taking your right to self destruction too far. You can kill yourself or ruin ur life...but dont come seeking ppl to accompany u on your doom walk.

Talking about being succesful due to ur drug induced 'delusion' humour us a bit by posting one of ur works here, or at least a link to enable nairalanders judge ur inspired delusion. SEEK HELP DUDE!

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning / Who Is NOBODY? / Graphic Photo: Charred Remains Of Female Suicide Bomber. Viewers Discrition Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.