Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? (768 Views)

How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room / Opinion: Imminent Internet Outage For Infected Computers on 9th July / Help: My Laptop Can't Detect Netwk From My Moderm(mtn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by princecuite(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls i need you guys to help me out on this.. I am new to computer operations n i'm abt getting a laptop of my own. Pls hw would i be able to detect original pc's wen buyin them cos i nid a pc dat wil last long n very effective during usage. Pls help me out wit any info dat wuld b of help to first tym pc buyer's. Tnx alot
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by onegig(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
pr incecuite: Pls i need you guys to help me out on this.. I am new to computer operations n i'm abt getting a laptop of my own. Pls hw would i be able to detect original pc's wen buyin them cos i nid a pc dat wil last long during usage. Pls help me out wit any info dat wuld b of help to first tym pc buyer's. Tnx alot
Go with a trusted engineer or visit accredited sales locations in your area. There's little you can do if you are not that versed.
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by princecuite(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
onegig:
Go with a trusted engineer or visit accredited sales locations in your area. There's little you can do if you are not that versed.
thanks alot. I'll do jst dat bt i don't rili av a trustd engineer for nw. Maybe wen i get one
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by onegig(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
princecuite: thanks alot. I'll do jst dat bt i don't rili av a trustd engineer for nw. Maybe wen i get one
ok. I understand you. You can go to shops that have a name to protect and offer warranties or guaranty on goods bought. They are less likely to sell fake products as they know people would return them. Also maybe you state your budget here. Might be able to give you options and places you can source the originals.
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by princecuite(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
onegig: ok. I understand you. You can go to shops that have a name to protect and offer warranties or guaranty on goods bought. They are less likely to sell fake products as they know people would return them. Also maybe you state your budget here. Might be able to give you options and places you can source the originals.
I'm vry gr8ful 4 ur help, u've bin a gr8 advicer & God bls you. I'll giv it a trial ok! Tanx alot
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by mcdokwe(m): 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
I just do not have a name to protect, but also one to build. State what your budget is or the product you want, if available, you'ld not only get the best price, but also the quality you can trust
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by JUO(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
he maybe looking for original loptop with 85k. I will advice u don't buy HP because most of them are fake/China
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by mcdokwe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
JUO: he maybe looking for original loptop with 85k. I will advice u don't buy HP because most of them are fake/China
sorry bro, but you're wrong, especially if he buys from genuine sources. If you're talking about the country of manufacture, then almost all the PCs sold in Nigeria (even the best) are made in China
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by JUO(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
off road laptops if You have the money. e.g
Panasonic Toughbook.
Latitude E6420 XFR etc. no fake
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by JUO(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
then almost all the PCs
sold in Nigeria (even the best) are
made in China
with different standard
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by mcdokwe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
JUO: with different standard
sure
Re: How Can I Detect Computers That Aren't Reliable? by princecuite(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
I already got a laptop. Tnx u guys

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Freebrowsing For 2months Right On Your Simcard Now / HELP: How To Connect Two Wans Both With Public Ips To One Router? / This Social Network Wants To Pay You To Post Status Updates And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.