Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Let Her Feel Like A Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Her Feel Like A Woman. (608 Views)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Her Feel Like A Woman. by muzikhitz9ja(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Listen up, gentlemen. It’s time to start pleasing your ladies. A recent study from Indiana University found that 85% of men said that their partner had an orgasm when they had sex—while only 64% of women said that they themselves had one. Oof. Bottom line: while you think you might be pleasing her, more often than not, you’re missing the mark. “Women know that most guys want them to reach O-land, and they don't want to disappoint,” says Dorian Solot, a sex educator and co-author of I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide. “So all too often, women fake orgasms, or just let their partner assume they had one.” If you want to guarantee the real deal, stick to these nine positions that will work every time.

Below are few tips that help boost your sexual satisfactions

Doggie Style:
Doggie style is a great position for the woman because it allows her to have optimal control. “She is able to adjust her range of motion for an angle that feels best,” says Amy Levine, a sex coach and founder of Ignite Your Pleasure. “He can likely stimulate her center of gravity and have access to her clitoris with his hand, her hand or a toy, like a small bullet-shaped vibrator.” Sexologist Gloria Brame, Ph.D. also stresses the importance of clitoral stimulation while in the doggie style position. “She will rarely have an orgasm if you’re not doing something manually in front at the same time,” she says.

FOR COMPLETE ARTICLE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
http://muzikhitz9ja..com/2013/10/let-her-feel-like-woman.html
Re: Let Her Feel Like A Woman. by xynerise: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
See comedy grin
Re: Let Her Feel Like A Woman. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
I tire for all this how to give an O.. Topics,what we need here on Nairaland are Tutorials on blow properly,Naija Girls suck at sucking wink
Re: Let Her Feel Like A Woman. by muzikhitz9ja(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
koonbey: I tire for all this how to give an O.. Topics,what we need here on Nairaland are Tutorials on blow properly,Naija Girls suck at sucking wink

Noted we work on that

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read. Can U.... / Couple Married For 62 Years Die Hours Apart / How To Use A Website To Strengthen A Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.