Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Dragnet/gse Are Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2303 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet/gse Are Real by mcwaleg(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
To all the nairalanders that were confused about the GSE/Dragnet, I strongly believe they are here for real. I did their test Feb. 2008 and to confirm the status here is want I got just today;

Dear Gboyega Adeyemi,

Congratulations, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC has considered you for its graduate recruitment (General graduate recruitement 2008) and has short-listed you from the GSE Portal. You are to present yourself for:

Remark: An Interview
Date: 05-Jul-2008
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: GUARANTY TRUST BANK, PLURAL HOUSE, PLOT 1669 OYIN JOLAYEMI STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS.

You are to come with the following documents:

Birth Certificate
Certificates of all Professional Certifications
Certificates of all Educational Qualifications
NYSC Certifications

GTB RECRUITMENT TEAM

P.S: BRING ALONG 2 COPIES OF UPDATED CV
This letter is generated by the GSE Portal. All correspondence should be directed to undersigned. Do not reply to this email,

Maybe you too can give it a trial. It just an advice.
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by efosanice: 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2008
how much did the test cost?
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by mcwaleg(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
efosanice,
When I did it it was N7500 but now with the introduction of GSE, it is N5000
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by enspirito: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
pls mcWaleg, what did u score in the GSE test.what is the test like? can u please send me info about it. if u want me to call just paste ur number also how long did it take u to register for the test. thanks in advance
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by mcwaleg(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
To enspirito, infact I can say I'm very luck. Just a week after my registration I was call for the test at their Lekki center, I performed averagely and I wasn't expecting anything until I got the message. To God I was surprised because initially I believed Dragnet thing was a fraud and to crown it all, I just got a sms from GTB HR that I should send my updated CV to a specified email address. I will say if u can spare 5k, just give it a trial afterall the so call PeoplePrime are also charge candidates for a fee of 2500 for Microsoft/LEAP training before u can be giving an offer. So my friend try ur luck and prepare well if u are going for the test.

Here is my email; mcwalegboyega@yahoo.com but for my phone; 08036271661
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by afrika(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
What is the essence of this GSE of a thing, instead of people talking about current affairs in nigeria (as in writing the apptitude test) they are talking about N5, 000 and GSe.

that is nigeria for us, person dey look for work and still dey pay N5, 000 from where sef.

Abi we go steal:
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by msergio: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2008
Afrika i agree wit u. i dunno y dis ppl r using this massive unemployment saga as an advantage to rip the unemployed the small 10kobo wey we they carry survive. u sure say the companies wey dey request for this gse no get share for the money we the so called gse organisers they collect frm ppl? men this country is so messed up. sad
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by bencobenz(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2008
Tell me, why crime rate won't increase in this country? When the people that are supposed to help us out of our situation are the one taking the undue advantage of the already bad situation. Asking somebody who is jobless to pay money before they can write test is the height of selfishness. Dragnet/gse is owned by some of the people that has damaged this country to this level. Some of them are the big ogas in the company they recruit for. With the way things are going in this country, very soon, after passing a test, there will be up to 15 stages of interview and you will be required to pay a certain amount before you can go to the next level, the higher you go, the higher you pay! It is sad, only God can save us from this civilized slavery.
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by spoilt(f): 2:55am On Jul 04, 2008
Those guys are not doing anything for you that you cant do yourself. last i checked, you dont need to pay a penny to get a job.
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by babyx(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2008
@ spoilt
you had those words right out of my heart.

Nairalanders
Y do we have to pay to get a JOB? we all seek better nigeria but i dont know how we intend to achieve that. In developed countries i hv not read for once that unemployed people have to pay for a certain recruitment excerise. I hope this DOG eat DOG thing will purged out of our nation!! taking undue advantage of people who want to be gainfully employed, there is now way DRAGNET or what they call themselves think they are doing people a huge favour. As far as am concern they are opportunist. angry
what about graduates who dont have a penny? dont they deserve to work in Banks and high profiled organisations? angry
somebody explain to me the rational behind this crap!! angry
Re: Dragnet/gse Are Real by Malyq06(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2008
As far as I am concerned, whether they send 200 mails to Mcwaleg or not, they are still monumental fraudstars. if it is so sure for them, and if they think they are doing a legal thing why do they not liase with the organisations they say they recruit for and deduct 50% of your first salary after you get the job through them, not before you get the job. Why should a job seeker pay to write tests, not even to be invited for an interview? I have one big question: what happens if an applicant pays the money, sits for the test and unfortunately fails? On the part of the organisations that use this means to recruit, they should really think well and know that they are not doing Nigerians favour by taking to this means of exploiting helpless Job seekers. If, however, you have the money, you can do it. But God knows that even if I have a father christmas as dad, and he gives me that money, I will rather keep on gate crashing untill I get the Job of my desire, with Almighty God's help.

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Recruitment / Chevron Is Calling / Nigerian Bottling Companylimited (nbc)…recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.