Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians (870 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide On Lil Kesh / NBC On Lil Kesh's 'shoki': Song Not Banned, Advised Not To Play Vulgar Version / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by darnley16(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Well we all (well majority ) have heard about the award winning song. 'A MILLI' by lil wayne what exactly is your taught about him referring himself been tougher than Nigerians hair, well correct me if I'm wrong but this seems rather annoying to some extent,,,, this is part of the lyrics 4 you to see for yourself
" A Millionaire,
I'm a young money Millionaire, tougher than
Nigerian hair,
My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair,
I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed,
through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the
tablet in my mind,
Cuz I don't write shit cuz I aint got time,
Cuz my seconds, minutes, hours go to the almighty
dollar,
And the almighty power of dat chit cha cha chopper,
Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha f**k a
copper,
Got da maserati dancin on the bridge pussy poppin,
Tell the coppers..hahahaha you cant catch em, you
cant stop em,
I go by dem goon rules
if you cant beat em then you pop em,
You cant man em then you mop em,
You cant stand em then you drop em,
You pop em cuz we pop em like Orville
Redenbacher,
Young money"
Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
He didn't say Nigeria wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by martyns303(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
god_of_music: He didn't say Nigeria wink

#TeamGOM
He said Nigeria and this topic has been over flocked.
Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by Chazzyboy: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Did he mention nigeria! Dat means we are great state.

1 Like

Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
martyns303:
He said Nigeria and this topic has been over flocked.
It's a lie,
Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by darnley16(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
god_of_music: He didn't say Nigeria wink

#TeamGOM
umm well ok, 'god of music' I can swear I've seen that name somewhere b4,,, probably u should re check google to confirm, and probably hold ur phone while ur at it
Re: Your Taughts On Lil Wayne's 'a Milli ' In Refernce To Nigerians by ToyinDipo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nigerians (and Africans generally) are thought to have particularly tough hair.

Lil Wayne is tough because of all that he had gone through in his (then) short life. His father abandoned his family when he was two years old and was raised in poverty by a single mother. He had his first child when he was only fifteen years old. Even though the odds were stacked against Weezy, he become successful.

from http://rapgenius.com/Lil-wayne-a-milli-lyrics

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jiggaman Ft. Terry G – Wonle / Let's Create Beats For Your Song / Dorobucchi Lyric Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.