Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra (1721 Views)

Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Barrenness: Wife Attacks Husband With Acid in Ibadan (photo) / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by IamDrock(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
I always include these graphic photos because it gives the stories more life..you know the sayseeing is believing, but this particular photo is horrible. I'd advice you not to look at it, but first the story.
A 33 year old man is on the run after murdering his wife with acid. On Friday October 11th, a man named Sunday Eze from Obiofia Nnewichi Nnewi in Anambra State, went to his father-in-law's house at Edoji Uruagu to see his estranged wife, 23 year old Ebere Eze (Nee Agwuncha) who had moved back to her father's house after falling out with her husband. The victim's in-law said Sunday came to the house that Friday and claimed he had recently bought new plots of land he wanted his wife to see. He managed to convince Ebere to go with him to go see the land. As they approached Oraifite/Ichi axis in Ekwusigo Local Government, Sunday Eze turned on his wife and attacked her. He beat her with iron and poured acid on her. He then forced some of the acid down her throat.
The lady's screams attracted some policemen who were passing by the area but by then, her attacker was long gone. The policemen rushed her to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi where she later died.
According to the victim's in-law Sunday called his wife's family yesterday Sunday 13th demanding for forgiveness for what he did, but not really saying why he attacked his wife so viciously. Sunday Eze is wanted by the Nigerian police. See the graphic pic after the cut. [img]http://4.bp..com/-8Bs-BVN5v_U/UlwWHSDB4aI/AAAAAAACHGI/6mTd4CxnO0E/s1600/LATE+EBERE.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: LIB
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by gogochocolate: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
This guy is a beast and must face death penalty. This is somebody daughter and sister. Not all men must get married.
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by IamDrock(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
gogo chocolate: This guy is a beast and must face death penalty. This is somebody daughter and sister. Not all men must get married.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Pretyangel25(f): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gracious Father, this is WICKEDNESS. God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Codedrock(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
What a pity.. Frontpage things
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
I was there at the casualty ward that day. She's brought in alongside a police patrol van. The whole hospital was in disarray.

Unfortunately, the residents couldn't do anything because of the strike. Even if they did, they said it's a hopeless case. She'd lost a lot of fluid before entering the hospital. prognosis was very poor. Just one doctor and nurses were available being that the house officers were passing out. She's started on IV fluids to balance the loss but was extremely futile. She lost fluids from all body systems simultaneously even the nostrils and mouth.

We students were just looking and watched her wane gradually into morbid state. I hope the guy is caught for ending a 23 year old's life.

That's when I realized there are 1000+ ways to die
RIP!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
A wicked soul did this to fellow human being? What has Nigeria become?
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Codedrock(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
joeydozzy: I was there at the casualty ward that day. She's brought in alongside a police patrol van. The whole hospital was in disarray.

Unfortunately, the residents couldn't do anything because of the strike. Even if they did, they said it's a hopeless case. She'd lost a lot of fluid before entering the hospital. prognosis was very poor. Just one doctor and nurses were available being that the house officers were passing out. She's started on IV fluids to balance the loss but was extremely futile. She lost fluids from all body systems simultaneously even the nostrils and mouth.

We students were just looking and watched her wane gradually into morbid state. I hope the guy is caught for ending a 23 year old's life.

RIP!!
pls dont tell me you could stand there looking at this woman like that..
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Codedrock: pls dont tell me you could stand there looking at this woman like that..

I've grown thick skin
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
joeydozzy: [color=#550000]I was there at the casualty ward that day. She's brought in alongside a police patrol van. The whole hospital was in disarray.

Unfortunately, the residents couldn't do anything because of the strike.
and some people are still praising GEJ's administration, an administration with major sector's unions going on strike. RIP To the dead.
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Tuntheycr7: 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
joeydozzy: I was there at the casualty ward that day. She's brought in alongside a police patrol van. The whole hospital was in disarray.

RIP!!
Iroyin ko to afojuba...
Sun re o......
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 15, 2013

RIP!!

And who is the eediot that took the picture of her dead body
Nigerians are so heartless
A heartless man killed his wife in a gruesome manner and a heartless student or medical professional took her picture and posted same online.
Why violate a woman that is murdered
That makes me very upset
Why should she be abused in life and in death
So we can't even expect that a hospital will respect the privacy of our loved ones in death
Shame On the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by biafranqueen: 2:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Chei shocked shocked this is too much wow somebody can be this wicked chineke so how many more acids baths have to take place before Nigeria BANS IT and labels it an ILLEGAL LIQUID. So they can ban the importation of cars, cement and rice but not acid. Only battery manufactures should be allowed to purchase it. I mean even those guys that sell it in the Lagos market they have all kind of hideous scars from accidents, this is getting out of hand. something must be done angry
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by biafranqueen: 2:23am On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

A heartless man killed his wife in a gruesome manner and a heartless student or medical professional took her picture and posted same online.
That makes me very upset
So we can't even expect that a hospital will respect the privacy of our loved ones in death
Some people are into that gruesome nonsenseI can't even look at the picture
Re: Graphic Photo: Man Allegedly Murders Wife With Acid In Anambra by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 15, 2013
babyosisi:

That makes me very upset

Everyone was taking pictures except doctors and students. Well except the ones on call. Health workers, interns, even people used the second entrance to steal a photo
It really hurt. I was just looking at the C.S.O who's not doing anything. Some people can be heartless

(1) (Reply)

Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! / Muslim Beats His Wife To Death For Getting Pregnant / Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.