Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife (1717 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by okikigsm: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2016
This guy was caught around 5am.He slept overnight and allowed all the staffs to sleep before starting his operation .after eating the ones he could eat,he now pack his in his hand as take away.This confirmed a statement that one day is for the thief another for the owmer.
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
pinshure or I call olopa for you
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by Monalisa185(f): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by okikigsm: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
sorry i have being trying to put the pic but i dont how to do it.
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by Melicia82: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dont belief this shit are you telling us you dot know how to upload a pix
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by Melicia82: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dont belief this shit are you telling us you dot know how to upload a pix cryI dont belief this shit are you telling us you dot know how to upload a pix
Re: Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife by okikigsm: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
i tried it but didnt upload.if you are on whatsapp i can send it to you.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Panic Buying: Two White Ladies Seen Fighting Over Toilet Papers / 21yrs Boy In Mbaise Caught After He Poisoned His twin With Rat Poison(video) / BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.