Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? (901 Views)

Female Colombian Journalist Poses Nude After Team Win Promotion / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? / Nigeria’s Super Eagles; The First African Team To Qualify For 2014 World Cup In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bilms(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
In this video on espn, the possibility of an African team winning the world cup in Brazil was discussed. Watch and give your opinion.

Do you think an African team can win the world cup in Brazil?

http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video/_/id/1582205/league/espnfctv?cc=3888
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by stan4b(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
50yrs to come,no African team go fit win world cup. Its my coursemate dat said so,not me o.
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bilms(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
y?
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
highly possible but that team would need to be very lucky and well prepared.....sadly, by the looks of the WC qualifying matches this weekend, none have what it takes.

and even though we now have 5 teams, it will take a few yrs before we win the big one!
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by DoctorStephen(m): 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
stan4b: 50yrs to come,no African team go fit win world cup. Its my coursemate dat said so,not me o.

Tell that person its a lie. Africa has young potentials but other continents have old boys. In 50years they would have gone paving way for the Africans.
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bilms(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Hum
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by stan4b(m): 1:51am On Oct 16, 2013
bilms: y?
Cos of politics.
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by sweetiePe(f): 4:06am On Oct 16, 2013
The current Super Eagles could reach Semifinals to Finals!
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by solomon111(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2013
It's not possible.
Even the best african teams still lag behind in talent and managerial nous.

1 Like

Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by isalegan2: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
stan4b: 50yrs to come,no African team go fit win world cup. Its my coursemate dat said so,not me o.

In 2007 we didn't think the USA would have a Black president for another 50 years, then 2008 happened.
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bingbagbo(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2013
[size=38pt]GHANA IS THE ANSWER cool[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2013
bin gbagbo: [size=38pt]GHANA IS THE ANSWER cool[/size]
confam!
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by yfo: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
nadia_SA: confam!

Thought u were on #team nigeria angry
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bingbagbo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
y-fo:

grin

1 Like

Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by Sealeddeal(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
I knw surprises happen in football, i wl say nofor now bc Africans still lack play makers. Check out every team and compare wt d likes of Netherland
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
y-fo:

cheiii ..
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Judging from the confederations cup, Nigeria and Ghana willl raise their game when they play at the world cup. They play their hearts out when the stakes are very high. . .

You will see strenght, vigor, versatility, passion and determination in this 2 teams at every single game they play at the WC. . .

However, winning the worldcup requires much more than these. But if the groups are favorable enough and with luck, Nigeria and Ghana would reach the quarterfinal. And from there anything can happen.
Re: Could An African Team Win The World Cup In Brazil? by bilms(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
yea

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Getting Ready To Marry Rita Dominic? / Interesting Facts About Soccer / Pictures: Arsenal's Jack Wilshere Caught By Spy Camera Smoking.!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.