Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! (1104 Views)

See How This Dad Showed His Love And Pride For His Son / If Am Been Starve For A Year... / 'ugliest' Man's Wife Tells Of Her Pride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by lorettafrancis(f): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
She made me angry,she hit me so hard for something am innocent of,mum always does that! Now she prepared my best meal and I refused eating,am starving to death now while my best food is opposite me! THE WORST IS THAT SHE'S NOT EVEN BEGGING ME! Mtcheeew angry
Re: Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by Fkforyou(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
You get luck say u no be my sister I for happily chop your share while you continue to dey vex.... cool.....lol....just kidding.
Re: Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
No one is begging you ?

That means she is calculative, prepared your best meal and just to see if the glutton in you will override your sense of pride. Dont touch the food, just stay hungry. Until they beg you, you hear ?
Re: Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by lorettafrancis(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2013
Billyonaire: No one is begging you ?

That means she is calculative, prepared your best meal and just to see if the glutton in you will override your sense of pride. Dont touch the food, just stay hungry. Until they beg you, you hear ?
trust me naa,i sneaked into the kitchen and took some from the pot! Wiped my mouth and went back to the parlour sulking! Still she didn't beg me!
Re: Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by englishmart(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2013
lorettafrancis: trust me naa,i sneaked into the kitchen and took some from the pot! Wiped my mouth and went back to the parlour sulking! Still she didn't beg me!
if he didn't catch u stealing from the kitchen, she would have begged u. But she knows u've already eaten to the brim.
Re: Am About To Starve To Death Because Of Pride! by lorettafrancis(f): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2013
englishmart: if he didn't catch u stealing from the kitchen, she would have begged u. But she knows u've already eaten to the brim.
she didnt!

(1) (Reply)

Lastest Jokes / Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. / Over 100 Useful Chat Abbreviations For Facebook, BBM, 2go, Ims…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.