Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,447 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do You Pray With The God Of Your Pastor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Pray With The God Of Your Pastor? (457 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Pray With The God Of Your Pastor? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
What is actually happening in our churches this days... People now use the name of their pastors to pray and not Jesus Christ..them go be like, " Let the God of (the name of your pastor) bless me". Keep quiet there! Do u know who their own God is? Where their God is coming from? Don't kill me pls, if I open my own church after some sacrifices somewhere and I perform some miracles, u people will start praying " let the God of Henry Chynzino heal me abi?" The pastors u all are praying in their names and asking their God to bless u fly in private jets, drive Brand new SUVs while u walk in the sun to survive....The bible only said "give to Caesar what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God"....Just pay ur tithes, give offerings, and pray to Jehovah ur God who sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for u and I , which also said u can pray in his name, show me where the bible said I should pray in the name of ur various pastors and I will join u...... Oya crucify me, I no send u
Re: Why Do You Pray With The God Of Your Pastor? by Afam4eva(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
I've noticed the trend and it annoys the crap out of me. Why would someone pray to the "God of Adeboye".
Re: Why Do You Pray With The God Of Your Pastor? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Na wash

(1) (Reply)

Quote Your Favourite Verse And Tells Us How It Inspire You / Creative Miracle / Popular Muslim Cleric Rapes And Beat His5yrs Daughter To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.