Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 3 (443 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 2 / Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 3 by charisville: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2013
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 NLT

In the old testament, anointing could imparted from one prophet to another. Elijah was about to be taken up and his apprentice prophet, Elisha was aware like his other colleagues that the master was to be taken away. Elisha asked for double of the anointing on Elijah, but his master made a remarkable statement, “If you see me been taken up from you, then you will get your request.”

When the time came and Elijah was taken up, Elisha cried “My father! My Father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!” (2 Kings 2:12 NLT). At that moment he believed that he got his request and he went on to do much more miracles than Elijah.

In the new covenant, this same model has been brought to us; the more we see Jesus in His glory and majesty, the more our lives are changed and requests granted. What are you going through today? See our saviour Jesus and have a revelation of Him in that situation. Are you or anyone in your family sick? See Jesus who is your healer. Are you without money? See Jesus, your supplier.

The more you see Jesus, the more the revelation you have of Him and this will change your life forever. We do the supernatural when we keep our eyes on Jesus. Peter is a perfect example: as long as he kept his focus on Jesus, he walked on water. But when he took off his gaze from Jesus he began to sink. Keep your eyes on Jesus who is the Champion of your faith.

Prayer: My gaze is fixed on You Jesus. My life is supernatural because I know who You are to me.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/jesus-champion-and-producer-of-faith-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.
Re: Jesus: Champion And Producer Of Faith Part 3 by Roland1091(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2022
Jesus never existed!

(1) (Reply)

A Free Wonderful Book / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday November 18th, 2013 / Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.