Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" (776 Views)

Brand New Ipad Mini 4 16gig With Touch Id For Sale / Send Bulk SMS With Customized Sender ID From You Mobile Phone At 90k/sms / Plastic Id Card Printer For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Recently i noticed a peculiar thing on NL, an invisible ID!

There is no link on the ID and one cannot even view that profile. Now that's a beautiful thing for privacy buffs like me but i start to feel cheated when i can't have the same privileges as "NOBODY"

Please look into this.

Like this post if you agree with me. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by randwise(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Also wanna know the ghost! Sorry pls, can*t call him a person.
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by dejijohns(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
I noticed dat too. Oga seun, oya kum nd ans.
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2013
We are still waiting for a response. I even caught "Nobody" viewing this topic at a point... You need to come out and tell us whats happening. Thanks
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2013
The "nobody" is for those that deleted their nairaland account, ok? If you want to have the same privilege then go ahead and deactivate your account. But, before you do, you should know that the process is irreversible. Even seun can't reverse it let alone sexkills.
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 15, 2013
Username name changes to 'NOBODY' when you deactivate your account. smiley #Nairaland
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2013
Please. I am a bit confused here, how come they are still able to post even after deleting their accounts...
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ravenwolf: Please. I am a bit confused here, how come they are still able to post even after deleting their accounts...
they dont post. You can only see their previous posts. Also, you cant catch them viewing this topic.
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Worwor: they dont post. You can only see their previous posts. Also, you cant catch them viewing this topic.

ThankS for the explanation ..... I did catch nobody viewing a topic.... This topic!!!!
Re: Dear Seun, Who The F**k Is ID "Nobody" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ravenwolf:

ThankS for the explanation ..... I did catch nobody viewing a topic.... This topic!!!!

LOL. Now, that sounds scary. #GhostMode?? wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Crt Vs Lcd -which Has A Better Picture Quality / When Will *UP NEPA* Stop In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.