Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

BLCO Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BLCO Needed (375 Views)

Blco Needed Urgently For 24 Month / Blco Needed: Spa On A C.i.f. Basis @gulf Coast/ Aswp Us East Coast / Blco Needed Urgently (only Serious Offers Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BLCO Needed by charzyh: 4:02am On Oct 15, 2013
I ONLY NEED REPLY FROM SELLER'S DIRECT AGENTS, MANDATES, OR THE DIRECT SELLER.
Are you sure of your BLCO seller? Then, I will like to have some information from you concerning your BLCO so as to tender it to my buyer. Send me your CIF and TTO procedures with the selling company's name.
Send me your gross and net discounts.
Let me who you are to the seller, are you a mandate, facilitator or the direct seller?

Please! Please! Please! I beg joker brokers and time wasters to keep off for God's sake.

ANYONE THAT WILL JUMP INTO THIS TRANSACTION WITH THE MIND OF WASTING SOMEONE ELSE'S EFFORT SHALL HAVE ALL HIS/HER EFFORTS IN LIFE TURN TO FAILURE AND HIS FAILURE SHALL BE AS BRIGHT AS THE SUN.
Thank you.

Best regards,
George Charles.
Tel: +2347033459289
+2347063709124
email: charlesgeorge@rocketmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetology / Invest In A Thriving Driving School In The Gbagada Axis. / I Want To Into Forin Trade But I Don't Know Where To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.