Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! (762 Views)

Happy Birthday To Nashville And I / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by greatgod2012(f): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Birthday to my family members of NL : Nashville and Bukatyne.
Your posts here on NL are inspiring and we can't do but appreciate you and wish you well on your birthday.
I pray that God continue to be with you, guide you and grant you the desires of your heart.
By this time next year, may your thanks to God be more that that of this year IJN.
May you never fall.
May you never regret your living and your life.
Wishing you long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by sholay2011(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Birthday to Bukatyne and Nashville. Longlife and prosperity. Hip! Hip! Hip!
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2013
HBD Bukatyne and Nashville, wishing u both the best things in lyf. Have fun
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by pickabeau1: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2013
Nice one... live strong n prosper
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 15, 2013
What a coincidence! Where is it happening today?
I will take abacha and nkwobi, wash them down with moet!

Where r they!

Happy b'day to y'all!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by kreamidiva(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2013
Nashville, may God give you long life that you will see your children's children. He will bless you on every side and your paths will drop fatness. Every crooked path in your life will be made straight in Jesus' name. Amen.

Bukatyne, the Lord shall increase you,you shall experience joy unlimited. He shall keep you and multiply you. He shall fight all your battles for you. He shall rebuke kings for your sake.IJN. Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Princesszoe: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Oh my bukatyne and nashville, no archive card to give, no sweet flowers to send(due to distance), no cute graphices to forward, just a caring heart with lovely saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by mysticgal(f): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
so people still look at birthday at fp,anyway one more happy,joyous year to you @nashville and bukatyne.llnp
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by greatgod2012(f): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank you all for your wishes!

And where are the celebrants

Come here o and bring us our cake and drinks o
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Happy Birthday. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by greatgod2012(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2014
It's exactly a year that i opened this thread.

@celebrants, as God had added a year to your years, i pray that there shall also be addittions to your great testimonies in Jesus name.

Happy birthday, long life and prosperity!
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

H U R R A Y!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2014
greatgod2012:

@celebrants, as God had added a year to your years, i pray that there shall also be addittions to your great testimonies in Jesus name.

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

H U R R A Y!!!

Amen and to you too

Thank you so so much cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by prettiest1(f): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Happy birthday to you Nashville and Bukky. May God prosper, bless and keep you in good health in Jesus' name, amen.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nashville And Bukatyne! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
greatgod2012:

Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!

H U R R A Y!!!

Madam,

God bless you every day of the year. I am enjoying the day soo much. Will send birthday cake and picture shortly.

(1) (Reply)

What should He do? / Be The Judge / 70% Of Marital Problems Are About Sexual Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.