Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What should He do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What should He do? (763 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What should He do? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Future really looks ominous and gloomy. They've been married for 15 years now and, permit me to say, the husband has just been enduring.

One day like that, the husband came to me and borrowed my modem, says he wanna browse with it. I didn't hesitate, I lended him, afterall, I have two. But I never knew that modem is gonna cause problem. I don't know if it is ignorance, stupidity or just being jealous, the husband was browsing one day, he's on facebook precisely, when the wife walked in. Beholding the girls he saw on his husbands account, she reacted really negatively. She said and I quote, '' so these are the girls you date abi''. The husband was very annoyed but he managed to control himself. He calmy xplained things to her but this woman won't listen. It ended there.

As if that wasn't enough, the family then went for a vigil last night where things really got out of hand. A girl came to the husband and asked him about how far he had gone with her getting admitted into a polytechnic. The husband didn't know he was being monitored by his wife. She(the wife) followed the duo outside to find out what they are up to. Seeing them together, she aprroached the lady and said to her, '' so you want to snatch my husband, so it's you abi??'' *goddamnit* the husband was burning with anger inside but managed to control it. *the wife left them* The vigil was over and the husband called the lady outside to beg the lady, he told her, ''he and his wife had a quarrel @ home and that what she saw is just a transfer of aggression''. Again, the woman sighted the duo together and this time, she decided to take action. She walked swiftly, got the lady and gave her a very hot slap frm the back!!! In other not to raise alarm, neither the husband nor the lady reterliated. The husband is now planning to put and end to the relationship........ Is he taking the right decision??
Re: What should He do? by Kanwulia: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm........
I have been married to Nigerian forums for 6 YIAZZZ na!
Who can that cheap male-slut be or what could he have to interfere with my marriage?
If a marriage crashes, it was not meant to be!
Facebook ko, NAIRALAND ni!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!!!!
Re: What should He do? by EfemenaXY: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2013
15 years of marriage down the drain?

Believe it or not, it's not that easy for a woman to walk out of a union that old, and I'm sure the same is the case for men too. I think there's more to this story than is being let on.
Re: What should He do? by Queenyprinxex(f): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmn
Re: What should He do? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o.this one pass me.e serious and e funny at the same time.like yoruba will say oro buruku to'n terin.

Chaircover,yellow pawpaw,great god,oya make una come chook mouth.

@ op i hope this is not a nollywood story sha e.g love from facebook
Re: What should He do? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
kulyie: Na wa o.this one pass me.e serious and e funny at the same time.like yoruba will say oro buruku to'n terin.

Chaircover,yellow pawpaw,great god,oya make una come chook mouth.

@ op i hope this is not a nollywood story sha e.g love from facebook
Nope! I don't give fake stories. What's my gain in doing such.......?
Re: What should He do? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2013
Strauskhan1: Future really looks ominous and gloomy. They've been married for 15 years now and, permit me to say, the husband has just been enduring.

One day like that, the husband came to me and borrowed my modem, says he wanna browse with it. I didn't hesitate, I lended him, afterall, I have two. But I never knew that modem is gonna cause problem. I don't know if it is ignorance, stupidity or just being jealous, the husband was browsing one day, he's on facebook precisely, when the wife walked in. Beholding the girls he saw on his husbands account, she reacted really negatively. She said and I quote, '' so these are the girls you date abi''. The husband was very annoyed but he managed to control himself. He calmy xplained things to her but this woman won't listen. It ended there.

As if that wasn't enough, the family then went for a vigil last night where things really got out of hand. A girl came to the husband and asked him about how far he had gone with her getting admitted into a polytechnic. The husband didn't know he was being monitored by his wife. She(the wife) followed the duo outside to find out what they are up to. Seeing them together, she aprroached the lady and said to her, '' so you want to snatch my husband, so it's you abi??'' *goddamnit* the husband was burning with anger inside but managed to control it. *the wife left them* The vigil was over and the husband called the lady outside to beg the lady, he told her, ''he and his wife had a quarrel @ home and that what she saw is just a transfer of aggression''. Again, the woman sighted the duo together and this time, she decided to take action. She walked swiftly, got the lady and gave her a very hot slap frm the back!!! In other not to raise alarm, neither the husband nor the lady reterliated. The husband is now planning to put and end to the relationship........ Is he taking the right decision??

So he's still continued the tete-a-tete with the young woman even though he knows it upset his wife?

Why didn't the lady ask him about the 'admission' in the presence of his wife? Why did they have to be all secretive about it if it was just and innocent conversation!

Your friend is not telling you the whole story jare . . .
Re: What should He do? by Polio: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: 15 years of marriage down the drain?

Believe it or not, it's not that easy for a woman to walk out of a union that old, and I'm sure the same is the case for men too. I think there's more to this story than is being let on

I agree with this. It is not an easy action at all!
Re: What should He do? by greatgod2012(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2013
This is not facebook crashing a marriage. It is the insecurity of the woman that want to crash that marriage.

And probably, may be the man has not put himself in a situation where he can be trusted by his wife.
Only God knows, so many things must have been going on in that marriage.

Marriage has its ups and downs, and it takes determination and maturity from both of them to make the marriage work.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What should He do? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Ujujoan:

So he's still continued the tete-a-tete with the young woman even though he knows it upset his wife?

Why didn't the lady ask him about the 'admission' in the presence of his wife? Why did they have to be all secretive about it if it was just and innocent conversation!

Your friend is not telling you the whole story jare . . .
He's not my friend, he's like a father to me.
Re: What should He do? by borntobegr8t(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Thats why I dread this marriage of a thing...it's the end of a mans' freedom

1 Like

Re: What should He do? by Mrsmansson(f): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2013
Men and their Lies
Na Today?
Someone saw a lady in her Hubbys car in the night.The lady resting her head on her hubby's shoulder
She walked quietly to the car,opened the door and the Man said he was giving her Tutorials on getting admission cheesy

A close friend of mine caught her hubby at home(a room no one uses) having s ex with the Househelp,the man didnt even use a CD
This man changed the whole story to something very amusing
Well i dont believe the husband here.is he the rector of the polytechnic
Why didnt he make the conversion open with his wife
Abi getting admission is something no one else should hear?

(1) (Reply)

Simple Strategies To Help You Have More Of It With Your Wife / When The Step-mum Turns The Father Against His Children. / What Is The Disadvantage Of Being A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.