Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? (778 Views)

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / It Is Dishonest To Describe Atheism As A Lack Of Belief In God (silly Atheism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2013
There are different levels of faith and we want to see how nairalanders see their beliefs....

So where do you rank?
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Eebrahym(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2013
Number 1 ofcos grin
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2013
Eebrahym: Number 1 ofcos grin

Number 6 wink
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by RINE1: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Mine is one too.
....@Op, where do you belong?.
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2013
RINE.:
Mine is one too.
....@Op, where do you belong?.

number 6
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 15, 2013
I think am number 5.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Areaboy2(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2013
Following the common definition of God the theist folks throw at us, I will say I'm a 7

But Expand that definition to include every possibility and I will be down to 6
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Area_boy: Following the common definition of God the theist folks throw at us, I will say I'm a 7

But Expand that definition to include every possibility and I will be down to 6

Well said
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by cyrexx: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
I am number 6.5 and I will briefly explain why.

In terms of knowledge, I am no 6: I do not know everything there is to know about the universe to totally rule out the probability of a God or Gods (however tiny little that probability is), probably scientific discoveries of the future may conclusively prove that God exists (But I don't think so, since the God of the gaps is losing more ground with more scientific discoveries)

In terms of belief, I am number 7. From all the knowledge we have at our disposal now and all the religions that lay claim to the knowledge of God. I believe that God (particularly Christian and Islamic God) is just a giant make-believe. I strongly believe He doesn't exist in reality outside his believers' minds.

In summary, I presently and strongly BELIEVE that God or Gods do not exist, but I am open to new discoveries or evidences that may prove me wrong as I do not claim to KNOW everything there is to know about our universe.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by RINE1: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
cyrexx: I am number 6.5 and I will briefly explain why.

In terms of knowledge, I am no 6: I do not know everything there is to know about the universe to totally rule out the probability of a God or Gods (however tiny little that probability is), probably scientific discoveries of the future may conclusively prove that God exists (But I don't think so, since the God of the gaps is losing more ground with more scientific discoveries)

In terms of belief, I am number 7. From all the knowledge we have at our disposal now and all the religions that lay claim to the knowledge of God. I believe that God (particularly Christian and Islamic God) is just a giant make-believe. I strongly believe He doesn't exist in reality outside his believers' minds.

In summary, I presently and strongly BELIEVE that God or Gods do not exist, but I am open to new discoveries or evidences that may prove me wrong as I do not claim to KNOW everything there is to know about our universe.
brotherly please change your believe, God exits and one day we will all be judge according to our deeds- ecclesiastics 12 :13 & 14.
Re: Where Do You Rank In The Scale Of Belief In God? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Logicboy03: There are different levels of faith and we want to see how nairalanders see their beliefs....

So where do you rank?

Numb 5

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About The Altar. / Masturbation - What The Bible Says / Give Me One Reason To Join Your Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.