Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities (53192 Views)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) / 5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2013
1.  2Face Idibia

There is nobody on earth that could contest 2Face’s position on this list.  Say what you want about his marital life, or the life of his baby mamas.. One thing for sure is that 2Face is always kind and giving to his fans.  Never does he act proud, or carry himself like he is more than he is.  Even though he is an international superstar who has opened the doors for SO MANY young Nigerian artists who are making it big in this day and age.

2. Olamide

The voice of the street! EVERYONE LOVES OLAMIDE. Men, Women, Boys, Girls. Everyone loves Olamide period.  Because he raps from his heart.  He doesn’t try to fake an accent.  He doesn’t try to fit a mold just to try and break into a different genre. It may have taken him a little bit of time, but Olamide is now officially in the spotlight. He is now officially in the lime light.  He is probably among Nigeria’s top 3 most sought after musicians today.

3. Genevieve

The beautiful Genevieve. Many call her the most beautiful woman in Africa. Whether you agree or not, one thing is for sure…She’s a damn good actress with a classy and sophisticated fashion sense! She is praised by many around the globe, and she always takes time to remember where she comes from.  Even when baited to bad mouth her country in international news interviews, she refuses to say anything bad about Naija. Got to love her for that!

4. Don Jazzy

Don Baba! Don Jay! Don Jazzy is probably one of the most vocal celebrities out there.  But we’ve never known him for being vocal in a negative manner.  He has fun conversing with his fans on twitter, and if it’s the right day.. He’ll even throw out a couple of free recharge cards!

5. Funke Akindele

Despite the controversy surrounding her divorce right now, Funke Akindele is still managing to make us smile with her movie roles.  She has sky rocketed into the lime light ever since her role in Jenifa, and she has managed to maintain a humble and appreciative attitude throughout.  She’s a beautiful and very entertaining actress.

http:///?p=5511

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by ATMC(f): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2013
smiles @Genevieve

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by adorable29(f): 10:48am On Oct 15, 2013
I sincerely think Genevieve shouldn't be on that list! Like seriously! As for Tubaba, that guy is the posterboy for humility! Great guy!

83 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nomski0(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Olamide! cool cool. If i marry a Yoruba dude, my baby's name will be Olamide. His lyrics eh=superb.cheesycheesy

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by lulukay(f): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2013
Haha Geneviv....if I hear!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
Funke

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by oliidell(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
2baba & DonJazzy I'm very sure of. I don't know much about Badoo's personal life. Genevieve & Jenifa have neva come across to me as 'humble'. Posts like dis shud be backed up with facts...Newais, it's OPs opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
Humility to the ordinary man is when you bring yourself so low as to be rubbi.shed by them. As long as you do your thing, knowing that it is right and not minding what they gossip about; you are proud.
GEJ today, is called all sorts of names (including, "A president without balls"wink because he has refused to forget where he is coming from in place of where he is today. He adorned the toga of humility, which is unprecedented in the annals of Nigeria's misrule. That has fetched him insults from every ass and dick in the country.

76 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg who is olamide?

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by sunny3kng(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2013
OP pls with all due respect remove Genevieve from that list. Beautiful she may be but humble ? Is a No no.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
True talk!
utumunta: Humility to the ordinary man is when you bring yourself so low as to be rubbi.shed by them. As long as you do your thing, knowing that it is right and not minding what they gossip about; you are proud.
GEJ today, is called all sorts of names (including, "A president without balls"wink because he has refused to forget where he is coming from in place of where he is today. He adorned the toga of humility, which is unprecedented in the annals of Nigeria's misrule. That has fetched him insults from every ass and dick in the country.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wow Genievieve? shocked shocked shocked shocked Pleasantly shocking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Krasid(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
OP, What about Davidogrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by AnOlAd: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Here we go again

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by sweetpoison(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
dont call temprament humility oooo....its from d heart

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Goddex: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
1) 2baba, the most humble?
Blackface will not agree with you oh . . . Lol

2) I think Ramsey Noah, Mikel Obi or King Sunny Ade should replace Olamide.
Olamide is not so well-known outside Lagos/South West.

3) Really, me thinks 2baba and Don Jay are on point

4) Gene carries herself as someone that has pride

5) For Funke . . . hm, her breakup and the interviews she granted were nasty

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by snika: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Genevive. Never talks, always smiling smiley

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tonto Dike no follow humble? I give up!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Fussbot: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
peppy luv: Abeg who is olamide?

where are you from?

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
I want to know why genevieve shouldn't be on the list, you f**king bad belles

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Aizebioje(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
What were the criterias used to get these results. I love all em celebs u posted up there sha...
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by pman06(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg, this list is based on who's findings? Or which criteria, giving fans recharge card, or choosing not to talk wrong in an interview?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Only Tuface deserves to be on that list because based on what i've heard from his fellow celebrities, he's very down to earth and humility exemplified.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Wizkid nko
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by mascot87(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg add wizkid jorrundecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by kozykid(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Where's soundsultan in this List ??

46 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Silva79(f): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Issokay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by odingavirus: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
how does it prevent my girl from visiting me today dANCINg Alingo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by 3ace(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yeah, this list is on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by hisxlency: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmm, humility the last virtue I will ever sought for. Humble ur head and so many people will step on it.
Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Jerryjat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
2face.... yeah... sure.... i said it even b4 reading the post... i like d guy...

Nobody holy pass Me.... just Look into My eye's... and Tell Me Say You Pass Me....

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities by Gepheral: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
2baba and Donjay so on point.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna / 'It Makes Me So Sad' - Davido Reacts To The Viral Video Of Babes Wodumo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.