Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) (4287 Views)

5 Most Humble Nigerian Celebrities / Nigeria’s 5 Most Humble Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
5 Most Humble Celebrities in Nigeria
1. DON JAZZY
Don Baba! Don Jay! Don Jazzy is probably one of the
most vocal celebrities out there. But we’ve never
known him for being vocal in a negative manner. He
has fun conversing with his fans on twitter, and if it’s
the right day.. He’ll even throw out a couple of free
recharge cards!! He is so humble. .very humble and
friendly. .you doubt? Ask his twitter followers.
2. 2Face Idibia
There is nobody on earth that could contest 2Face’s
position on this list. Say what you want about his
marital life, or the life of his baby mamas.. One thing
for sure is that 2Face is always kind and giving to his
fans. Never does he act proud, or carry himself like
he is more than he is. Even though he is an
international superstar who has opened the doors
for SO MANY young Nigerian artists who are making
it big in this day and age.
3. FUNKE AKINDELE
Despite the controversy surrounding her divorce
right now, Funke Akindele is still managing to make
us smile with her movie roles. She has sky rocketed
into the lime light ever since her role in Jenifa, and
she has managed to maintain a humble and
appreciative attitude throughout. She’s a beautiful
and very entertaining actress.
4. OLAMIDE
Fondly called baddoo by fans. .The voice of the street!
EVERYONE LOVES OLAMIDE. Men, Women, Boys,
Girls. Everyone loves Olamide period. Because he
raps from his heart.
He doesn’t try to fake an accent. He doesn’t try to fit a
mold just to try and break into a different genre. It
may have taken him a little bit of time, but Olamide is
now officially in the spotlight. He is now officially in
the lime light. He is probably among Nigeria’s top 3
most sought after musicians today.
5. GENEVIEVE NNAJI
The beautiful Genevieve. Many call her the most
beautiful woman in Africa. Whether you agree or not,
one thing is for sure…She’s a damn good actress with
a classy and sophisticated fashion sense! She is
praised by many around the globe, and she always
takes time to remember where she comes from. Even
when baited to bad mouth her country in
international news interviews, she refuses to say
anything bad about Naija. Got to love her for that!

WHO SHOULDN’T BE ON THIS LIST? WHO IS
MISSING?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Gboliwe: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Aside Tuface who is actually Tubaba, yhe others have no business being on that list.

Which Olamide is humble? If I hear! And what do you mean by everybody likes him? Abeg, I don't like him. His music sef annoy me to no end.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
5 Most Humble Celebrities in Nigeria
WHO SHOULDN’T BE ON THIS LIST? WHO IS
MISSING?
Funke and genevive

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by missdebs(f): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
tuface should be number 1, jazzy number 2
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by CallmeKola(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gboliwe:
Aside Tuface who is actually Tubaba, yhe others have no business being on that list.

Which Olamide is humble? If I hear! And what do you mean by everybody likes him? Abeg, I don't like him. His music sef annoy me to no end.

K!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dont add that woman there angry angry
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by eempire: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
How you take know
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
dovelike:
Dont add that woman there angry angry
which woman ma??
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
eempire:
How you take know
thaz. My thought sir.What do u think?
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Roum(m): 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
why Genny? no na
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
What is genevieve doing on that list??or humility now has a new meaning?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by MisterLongman(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
If Genevieve is there, then wizkid and davido should be there.
As for Don jazzy, all those charade on twitter is not humility. It is called publicity stunt.
As for Olamide, he is good but the points you listed there is not enough reason to conclude that he is humble.
Tuface deserves a place on the list.
Funke akindele (no comment)

1 Like

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by marieolae(f): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
MisterLongman:
If Genevieve is there, then wizkid and davido should be there.
As for Don jazzy, all those charade on twitter is not humility. It is called publicity stunt.
As for Olamide, he is good but the points you listed there is not enough reason to conclude that he is humble.
Tuface deserves a place on the list.
Funke akindele (no comment)
I like you
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by mesoade(m): 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Omotola should have been there instead of genevieve
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by dannydaniels(m): 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ok.we have heard
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Zzchampion: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
coolI agree with u op cool
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 21, 2014
If you'd met M.I, you'd understand just how humble he is...deserves to be on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
which woman ma??
G.N
Re: Meet The 5 Most Humble Celebrities In Nigeria! (picx) by MisterLongman(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae:
I like you
What more can I say "THANKS" smiley

(1) (Reply)

And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo / Oritse Femi Receives N24M Naira 2014 Range Rover 4rm His New Management(pix) / Nigerian Model And Actress Kendra Etufunwa Goes Completely Topless In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.