Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : (1985 Views)

I Want To Start Exportation Of Agricultural Product? Somebody Help Me With Info / Please Help With Info On Candle Production / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by transistor: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2008

hELLO nAIRALANDERS,I WILL REALLY LIKE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE OUTTHERE IS ENLIGHTENED OR ALREADY MAKING CASH THRU GOOGLE ADSENSE,iF SO,PS DO GIVE ME MORE INFO CAUSE I WILL REALLY LIKE TO START MINE
tHANKS AS I AWAIT UR RESPONSE.
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by FsG(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2008
Learn More about Google Adsense! Visit: http://www.financegather.com
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by lazywealth(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hello transistor!i currently have an e-book on google adsense!It is a hold me by my hand process for beginners like you
for more info on this please send balnk with google adsense as subject to

succesfulkenny@yahoo.com

For my other e books please visit

www.coolprofits.net

See you at the top!
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by transistor: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2008
thanks u all for the info, wink wink wink
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by esolutions: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2008
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF,

[center]The Million Dollar GOOGLE ADSENSE Cash Factory,  where you can consistently generate more than $1,000 Monthly and enjoy your money with peace of mind.
[/center]
[center]HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN GOOGLE ADSENSE CASH CRANKING MACHINE AND BEGIN TO RAKE IN HOT DOLLARS INTO YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT USING FREE BLOG.
[/center]

Hello Friend,

I am Paul Oghoghorie - the 22 year-old student who makes N50,000 weekly selling simple information online (ref: Success Digest Extra June 24 edition). By the grace of God, i run the successful www.centreformoneymaking.com/blog and Nigeria's First Get paid To Post Forum: www.centreformoneymaking.com/forum. with email address: nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com, emailpaul@centreformoneymaking.com

I ventured into GOOGLE ADSENSE as a newbie but today, i can tell you authoritatively it is a Money Making Machine that i will advise anyone including you to join.

WHAT YOU NEED TO VENTURE INTO THE BIZ.

1. A GMAIL.COM email address

2.  A free/paid BLOG

3. Registering in Google adsense

4. NICHE

5. Article directory

6. Method of promoting the blog

LET US GO INTO THE BASICS.

STEP 1

The first thing you should do is to signup a free gmail address. Go to www.gmail.com to do this.

STEP 2

After you have done that, you proceed to www.blogger.com and log in with your gmail address and password.

STEP 3

After you log in, you will see CREATE A NEW BLOG. When it opens, insert all neccesary information including your blog url e.g. www.hotrelationshiptips..com Then click submit.

STEP 4.

You will be shown START BLOGGING NOW. Click on it and you will be led to the posting section.

STEP 5

Log on to www.ezinearticles.com and search for articles with respect to your blog title. E.g  if your blog  is about divorce and your title is: hotdivorcepreventiontips..com, in the article directory,  go to the search article space and type ‘divorce prevention’. More than 20,000 articles will appear. All you need to do is to identify the articles that attract you, open them, copy them (including the author resource corner) and paste in your blog. I recommend three articles. After posting the articles. Go to step 6 below.

STEP 6.

Log on to www.google.com/adsense and sign up for google adsense inserting the url of your blog where required. Allow google 24 hours to approve your blog. At this time, you will move on to step 7.

Sorry, my time is almost up. I really should leave but would come back to continue the lesson. For the main time, you can drop your email address below to get more insights about this wonderful cash cranking machine. N:B- you are not paying a dime to get it. I will give it to you free and together, we shall walk into thousands of dollars monthly. Guranteed!
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by greatmic(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
Please, I need the insight into google adsense. I realy want to venture in it full time. This is my e-mail address: sms4everybody@yahoo.com. Expecting your mail. Thanks a lot
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by domwis: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2008
i too want to learfn have you gottedn an e-book
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by lazywealth(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2008
i have an e-book on google adsense it is a hold me by my hand process!
send blank to succesfulkenny@yahoo.com with google adsense as subject!
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by esolutions: 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
i don't think there is anyneed buying any ebook. WHY? simply because what the person want to offer for sale is somthing written by another person, which you will get and not know how to apply because the system of application abroad and in Nigeria are not the same. For example, you will be compelled to register a domain and webhosting But i have come to realize that those who have no money to venture into it can really start it up with free blogging. Though, i have all it takes to register domain and hosting, but because my focus is in helping people who don't have the where withal to go through all the stress of registering a domain name and webhosting, i decided to practilize on free blog, and today, i am smilling far far better than those who have spent quite a fortune setting up theirs.

To this end, i will give only 20 sharp people a complete copy of the package with full resale rights. And in 30 days or less, you with the help of the package, you should expect your first $300 right at your door step, to be delivered by the Billion Dollar company, GOOGLE INC.

Only 20 people pls. The rest people would have to visit my webpage: www.centreformoneymaking.com to order for the yet to be chosen price that will be placed on the package.
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by ztyle(m): 3:27am On Jul 06, 2008
Google Ads don't work!
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by femzy(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2008
Who told you
Or they didn't work for you?
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by transistor: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2008
esolutions:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF,

[center]The Million Dollar GOOGLE ADSENSE Cash Factory, where you can consistently generate more than $1,000 Monthly and enjoy your money with peace of mind.
[/center]
[center]HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN GOOGLE ADSENSE CASH CRANKING MACHINE AND BEGIN TO RAKE IN HOT DOLLARS INTO YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT USING FREE BLOG.
[/center]

Hello Friend,

I am Paul Oghoghorie - the 22 year-old student who makes N50,000 weekly selling simple information online (ref: Success Digest Extra June 24 edition). By the grace of God, i run the successful www.centreformoneymaking.com and Nigeria's First Get paid To Post Forum: www.centreformoneymaking.com/forums. with email address: nigeriasuccesstroupe@yahoo.com, emailpaul@centreformoneymaking.com

I ventured into GOOGLE ADSENSE as a newbie but today, i can tell you authoritatively it is a Money Making Machine that i will advise anyone including you to join.

WHAT YOU NEED TO VENTURE INTO THE BIZ.

1. A GMAIL.COM email address

2. A free/paid BLOG

3. Registering in Google adsense

4. NICHE

5. Article directory

6. Method of promoting the blog

LET US GO INTO THE BASICS.

STEP 1

The first thing you should do is to signup a free gmail address. Go to www.gmail.com to do this.

STEP 2

After you have done that, you proceed to www.blogger.com and log in with your gmail address and password.

STEP 3

After you log in, you will see CREATE A NEW BLOG. When it opens, insert all neccesary information including your blog url e.g. www.hotrelationshiptips Then click submit.

STEP 4.

You will be shown START BLOGGING NOW. Click on it and you will be led to the posting section.

STEP 5

Log on to www.ezinearticles.com and search for articles with respect to your blog title. E.g if your blog is about divorce and your title is: hotdivorcepreventiontips, in the article directory, go to the search article space and type ‘divorce prevention’. More than 20,000 articles will appear. All you need to do is to identify the articles that attract you, open them, copy them (including the author resource corner) and paste in your blog. I recommend three articles. After posting the articles. Go to step 6 below.

STEP 6.

Log on to www.google.com/adsense and sign up for google adsense inserting the url of your blog where required. Allow google 24 hours to approve your blog. At this time, you will move on to step 7.

Sorry, my time is almost up. I really should leave but would come back to continue the lesson. For the main time, you can drop your email address below to get more insights about this wonderful cash cranking machine. N:B- you are not paying a dime to get it. I will give it to you free and together, we shall walk into thousands of dollars monthly. Guranteed!

Good work, esolutons,uve just made my day,
Thanks a millionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, wink wink wink
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by ishow2005(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
@esolutions
thanx for the info n i have a blog that i work wit for fun but can u help me check it out if it is actually makin any sense and your comment is welcome. www.bridge10 dot dot com.
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by ommc: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2008
Kindly visit the link below to download my latest Adsense eBook titled "The Adsense Mint"

It is FREE!

http://www.onlinemoneymakingclub.com/adsensemintdownload.htm
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by ztyle(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
femzy:

Who told you
Or they didn't work for you?
Huh? Well if it work then show us your prove?
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by bolaoni(m): 5:46am On Jul 19, 2008
ztyle:

Huh? Well if it work then show us your prove?

Adsense works and a lot of people are making a living out of it wink

I make RESIDUAL income from Adsense and help numerous others do same. I call this an easy
business any one can start from the comfort of his/her come like I am doing. Even if you read all the ebooks people are touting at you, you may not understand zilch about the business.

Proof? Plenty of it o.

Visit this link to see some of the proofs. wink

See You There.
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by ztyle(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2008
Nice prove wink
i'mpress i already started since 2006 but all i could get is $2,what do u think i can do to increase the money in it grin
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by bolaoni(m): 2:34am On Jul 21, 2008
What is your website all about? Are people interested in what you are talking about?

These are fundamental questions you need to ask yourself. A lot of people just start anything online
without looking at these basic facts.

Let's get talking from this point wink
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by Chaoga: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2008
I am also interested, please my email address is weakestofallheart@ymail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Ps Anyone With Info On Google Adsense : by staglo(f): 1:54am On Aug 07, 2008
Hi,
There are so many google adsense books out there , I wish I had an ebook that I could mail

If you have good traffic then making money with google adsense is easy.
But I would highly recommende this online video resources, that shows you step to step guide on google ads. It talks mainly on getting PPC campaign for free ,
The reason why I think this resource is useful is when you know how to get traffic to your site , then earning with google adsense is easy.
the nos one rule is never never click your own ads, or you will be expelled from the programme

useful resources to help
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=48182
For online videos, no downloads , you can watch it anywhere
http://www.googleadsvideos.downloadableshop.com
https://www.google.com/adsense.

Hope this helps, if you need more info just holla

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola Processing And Export / These Furniture Is Urgently Needed!!! / Meaning Of Paris Club Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.