Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD (756 Views)

The Marriage Super Of The Lamb By Susan Davis / The Blood Of the Lamb. / Jesus Christ - The Lamb Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by hisableplc(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2013
In one word, what can you say about the Lamb which taketh our sins away
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by RINE1: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2013
He is my Anchor, and my all and all!.
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by farem: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
The Lamb of God -JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth is the only Way of escape from eternal doom:.
He is the once-for-all sacrifice for the humanity.
I confess: He is my Lord, my Saviour, who loved me so much that He died, was buried, resurrected on the third day for my Justification.
(Other progenitors are dead and rotten in their grave)
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by PastorOluT(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
The best thing that ever happened to humanity!
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by hisableplc(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
hisableplc: In one word, what can you say about the Lamb which taketh our sins away

The Word LOVE says it All
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Alwaystrue(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
He is Eternal Life!
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by hisableplc(m): 1:32am On Oct 16, 2013
Alwaystrue: He is Eternal Life!

ur id says it all
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by ichuka(m): 8:36am On Oct 16, 2013
He is our only weapon against the devil.
Exod11:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
hisableplc:
In one word, what can you say about the Lamb which taketh our sins away
The Passover Lamb of God takes away your sins by providing you a reprieve from God's curse on you as a debtor in His Old Law and allowing you to earn your way back to God's graces through continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. For it is only by knowing the Truth that the Truth can then set you free from the Load of Sin — your sin debt — which you led to your being cursed by God under His Old Law in the first place. And yes, you also need to be of the blood of Israel for any of this to apply to you. undecided
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Feb 24, 2023
farem:
■ The Lamb of God -JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth is the only Way of escape from eternal doom:. He is the once-for-all sacrifice for the humanity.
■ I confess: He is my Lord, my Saviour, who loved me so much that He died, was buried, resurrected on the third day for my Justification.
(Other progenitors are dead and rotten in their grave)
1. According to Jesus Christ, the option of eternity was not even available to men before He showed up, so Jesus Christ while technically the way to escape doom, He is also the only way a man can doom himself to the place of eternal damnation. Yes, the place of eternity is in the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom over which Jesus Christ is King - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. undecided

2. Confessing till you are black and blue in the face, and maybe even on your death bed, will not save you or any man. Instead, what saves a man is obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Feb 24, 2023
hisableplc:
The Word LOVE says it All
The word "Love" or at least the definition that is of men has absolutely nothing to do with it. undecided
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by KnownUnknown: 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Passover Lamb of God takes away your sins ……………. And yes, you also need to be of the blood of Israel for any of this to apply to you. undecided

How are you “of the blood of Israel”?

1 Like

Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
ichuka:
He is our only weapon against the devil.
Exod11:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, Yet will I bring one plague more upon Pharaoh, and upon Egypt; afterwards he will let you go hence: when he shall let you go, he shall surely thrust you out hence altogether.
LOL....weapon against the devil? You people are so silly. undecided
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by Kobojunkie: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Can We Talk About The Lamb Of God Which Taketh The Sin Of The Whole WORLD by ichuka(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL....weapon against the devil? You people are so silly. undecided
Please let us be

(1) (Reply)

The Religion That Is More Better Than All The Religion In World Today!! / Baptism / Did Jesus Take Picture During His Life Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.