Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu (7247 Views)

Muoka's Accuser Juliet Ezeonye-Idu In Prison In Prison Now / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Lazarus Muoka Accused Of Hypnotism And Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
This video has just been released on the YouTube.

I do not derive any pleasure when "men of God" derail or are being accused, however, the issues and revelations exposed by this woman should be thoroughly scrutinized and Lord Chosen leadership will do well to make a public declaration of their stand on this vexatious issues.

I plead with all the LORD CHOSEN members to please prayerfully consider their eternal end and make a choice to be free from all shackles of bondage and Pentecostal deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3p5I4ZI0s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
mod, front page please..
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Ladybianca(f): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
pls wat hapened in d video , cant watch it....**crying**
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Cornel88(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
pretty woman.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by chezholy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 6:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
She said she was offered millons of Naira to recant her testimony and that there's a python under the pulpit whenever Muoka is ministering.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
[quote
author=gazilion]She said she was offered millons of Naira to recant her
testimony and that there's a python under the pulpit whenever Muoka is
ministering.[/quote]She is a fake woman. d church must match 4wrd d gate of hel cn nt prevail. international crusade cming on 19th n 20th oct at lagos headquarter. be dere n c 4 urself 4get dm say al are agent of darknes.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
She is a fake woman. d church must match 4wrd d gate of hel cn nt prevail. international crusade cming on 19th n 20th oct at lagos headquarter. be dere n c 4 urself 4get dm say al are agent of darknes.

@Amara, have you sincerely prayed about these things? It's good to love your pastor and church but do every diligence to prayerfully consider the issues raised lest you regret at last.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by blessed4ever: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by blessed4ever: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2013
Here is another Testimony of Juliet Ezeonye Udi while in the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbAbPRwDmc

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
blessed4ever: Here is another Testimony of Juliet Ezeonye Udi while in the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbAbPRwDmc

God bless you.

In the new video she posted, she explained that she was "arranged by the testimony co-ordinator" to utter those things she said.
However, is it also true, that the Lord's chosen G.O is harassing her with court orders and litigations?
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by blessed4ever: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
You can attend any our program taking place this weekend to see and test the goodness of God in your life.

The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS', at the Lord's Chosen International HQ, Ijesha (stop at Ijesha Bus stop)this weekend.
Date: 19th & 10th October, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break, yoke of unemployment or under-employment and poverty will break, yoke of sin will break, HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by blessed4ever: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2013
Pastor Lazarus Muoka - a holiness preacher by the grace of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDGAeTMoU-I

For more of his messages, watch www.thelordschosenworld.org

or

http://www.youtube.com/user/theblessedchosen1/videos

2 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Danhumprey: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ladybianca: pls wat hapened in d video , cant watch it....**crying**
Why are u crying? Is he your pastor?? Are you a member of the church
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by onnairaland(f): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
I heard this woman has been shot dead in Abuja, hw true is it? Anyone?
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
gazilion:

In the new video she posted, she explained that she was "arranged by the testimony co-ordinator" to utter those things she said.
However, is it also true, that the Lord's chosen G.O is harassing her with court orders and litigations?
My dear she be criminal, cn't u hear wht she said hw she arrange girls 4 politicians, hw d giv pple spiritual husband afta fixin weavon hw did wht she said in dat video arrange. She also said instead of God 2 usn ha devil startd usin her.Be wise

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by janykute: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Na Waoh for all these churches.I think this woman was telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Dat was d confesion she made in 2008 when she join chosen nt knowin everytin was recorded nw dat demon in her has startd usin her again, she tink her plans cn work neva. And i pity dose dat has curse d man of GOD becos of dis her evil, fake n blasphous CD dat she is usin 2 mak money. I am a chosen i cn nt be decieved
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by blessed4ever: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
You will want your child to know the way of God and be saved from this age. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQSoUu7YMQ

The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry A 4 year old Chosen preacher of righteousness

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2013
onnairaland: I heard this woman has been shot dead in Abuja, hw true is it? Anyone?

she released this part 2 after the rumour of her death. In the video she debunked the rumour of her death and even said part 3 is coming out.
I think it's enough too on the part of the woman. She believe she had made a mistake by joining the Lord Chosen church, well, she had made her point and I think she should leave it at that.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by udopee(f): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2013
blessed4ever: You will want your child to know the way of God and be saved from this age. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syQSoUu7YMQ

The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry A 4 year old Chosen preacher of righteousness

CHOSEN IS BLESSED!!!
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
I feel for the very zealous people in the Lord Chosen who are sincerely ignorant. I pray that the God of mercy Will deliver you all. I have nothing against the G.O except that God will help him to make amends before it's too late.

3 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by alexleo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
The woman made serious points that one cannot wave aside just like that. If you watch the other two girls who testified in favour of Chosen church you ll notice that their testimonies sounds so fake and they look fake too. If these testimony is true then Chosen church is becoming a disgrace to christianity going by the way they are pursuing all the people who are testifying against them. This is exactly the same way politicians pursue people who expose their evil lives. Churches usually don't go to this extent to pursue those who testify against them. God fights for his church but when a pastor begins to fight people here and there, then it raises questions about the genuineness of such a pastor.

6 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by martinseme: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
the gate of hell shall never prevail over the church of God.i have watched that womans tesmony when she was delivered from evil kingdom and it was real.now that she has décided to go back to the broad way of sin, she should pray to be converted again to avoid eternal hell fire.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Dat was d confesion she made in 2008 when she join chosen nt knowin everytin was recorded nw dat demon in her has startd usin her again, she tink her plans cn work neva. And i pity dose dat has curse d man of GOD becos of dis her evil, fake n blasphous CD dat she is usin 2 mak money. I am a chosen i cn nt be decieved

You can only commit blasphemy against God, has claims might be lies but can never be blasphemous!!!!
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You can only commit blasphemy against God, has claims might be lies but can never be blasphemous!!!!
Na u sabi, chosen is bless by d most high God n shal nt be curse. I knw al dis pple suportn dis evil woman are al agent in disguise. I am a chosen and cn nt be decieved.
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Na u sabi, chosen is bless by d most high God n shal nt be curse. I knw al dis pple suportn dis evil woman are al agent in disguise. I am a chosen and cn nt be decieved.

Amara, how can you call people whose opinion is in tandem with those of the woman agents in disguise. I told you to sincerely pray and ask God for directions in this issue. You have not done that and you are busy defending another persons secret life.

2 Likes

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by Judek2(m): 12:10am On Oct 18, 2013
I will have to subscribe for one year data plan to watch that video.. undecided

I've gotta save my one week data bundle...
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2013
onnairaland: I heard this woman has been shot dead in Abuja, hw true is it? Anyone?
My prayers is dat she wil nt die bt live 2 reap wht she sow in IJN
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by gazilion: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My prayers is dat she wil nt die bt live 2 reap wht she sow in IJN

What if all she said is all true? Then she had sown good seeds....and she will reap goodness in abundance...

1 Like

Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=gazilion]

Amara, how can you call people whose opinion is in tandem with those of
the woman agents in disguise. I told you to sincerely pray and ask God
for directions in this issue. You have not done that and you are busy
defending another persons secret life.[/quote]pls spare m dat preachn of urs, dat woman is an agent of darknez and am nt sayn it to defend chosen or d pastor if u lyk take it or live it. devil cm 2 stil,kil n distroy,God cm dat we might hav lyf mor abundantly so who ever dat bears d mark of christ shld depart 4rm evil (tanishn a man God image)
Re: Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu by amaralizzy40y: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
gazilion:

What if all she said is all true? Then she had sown good seeds....and she will reap goodness in abundance...
Vise versal

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold,the Face Of Winners' Chapel New Resident Pastor. / Have You Ever Heard Of Freemasonry? / Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.