Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice (1877 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Career Choice : Microbiology Vs Nursing In Nigeria / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by GibbsFreeEnergy: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello all, i am about to make a choice to focus my attention on nabbing a field engineer position at Schlumberger. I would therefore appreciate hints and advice from anyone who really knows what operates in the coy. I need info on career prospects, growth, job stability, renumeration, etc. Any advice would aid my focus.

I am an engineering graduate from a nigerian university....

Thanks all....
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Subscribing... smiley
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by KEHINDESML(m): 5:03am On Oct 16, 2013
Are you idle or need another source of legitimate income?
Are you a recent graduate or NYSC corp member?

Is your business crawling or you need new targets and contact offices to boost your credibility in some Nigerian states?

Its almost closing, the oil and gas with HSE registration for Unilorin training, that is coming up by 18th and 19th october, its a training u should not miss,don't miss this opportunity, don't be told,be there yourself and see how to make the future we r all saying a reality, now is the time you r waiting for,now is the set time to get prepared for the future, for the future is embedded in the present,we move from. The present to the future, don't let the future meet u unprepared, there is no army that get prepared on the battle field.
What you need to know...

All events from us..
www.careerdpe.eventbrite.com
Kwara@careerdpe.org
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by jido88: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2013
@gibbsfree energy,do u just want to apply or u ar being called for interview.
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by GibbsFreeEnergy: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2013
jido88: @gibbsfree energy,do u just want to apply or u ar being called for interview.
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2013
I believe the best person to ask will be a Schlumberger Staff. I doubt you will get such person on this section, the career section is more reliable for information like this.

My advice is you wait till you have been called for an interview but if you can't, go to the nearest Schlumberger office ie Lagos or PH and ask a staff. It must not be a high cadre staff. It could just be a cleaner, driver or security official.

Meanwhile, pgs is also a good multinational oil coy. Perhaps you could submit your cv to them online.
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by GibbsFreeEnergy: 10:36am On Oct 16, 2013
gbaky_floor: I believe the best person to ask will be a Schlumberger Staff. I doubt you will get such person on this section, the career section is more reliable for information like this.

My advice is you wait till you have been called for an interview but if you can't, go to the nearest Schlumberger office ie Lagos or PH and ask a staff. It must not be a high cadre staff. It could just be a cleaner, driver or security official.

Meanwhile, pgs is also a good multinational oil coy. Perhaps you could submit your cv to them online.

Thanks, i would nonetheless still appreciate hints from anyone with it...

:-)
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by penak(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2013
you could also get vital info from people that have had an internship experience with Slb. they are in good position to give you insider info about alot. send ur email across to me. I could help with some info and materials. I am hardly on nairaland.
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by GibbsFreeEnergy: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2013
penak: you could also get vital info from people that have had an internship experience with Slb. they are in good position to give you insider info about alot. send ur email across to me. I could help with some info and materials. I am hardly on nairaland.
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ g
Re: Information On A Schlumberger Career Choice by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
@ gibbfree can u drop a mail

(1) (Reply)

Interview (ows Mgt) / EAN Aviation Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Job Vacancy: Client Officers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.