Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (19404 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Petrotechnical And Geo-scientist Trainee / Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Schlumberger Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by mgbedianya(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2006
I have taken much from Nairalanders now it is time to give.

Please guys, find below the e-mail addresses of schlumberger recruiting personnels;

ubassey@port-harcourt.oilfield.slb.com , she is overall recritment head.
ibitroko@port-harcourt.oilfield.slb.com, she is one of the recruitment officers.

Write to any of them,introducing yourself and your qualification.You certainly hear from the if you meet up the following requirements:

1 Age------- Less than 29
2 Grade----- Upper Credit/ 2.1
3 And you must not have written their test before.

Thank you, my good people

REMEMBER GIVERS NEVER LACK!

R4J, UR REQUEST IS HERE
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2006
Thanks for sharing this email address. With the amount of emails they'll be getting every day, Schlumberger won't need to post their vacancies in newspapers anymore! grin
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by crusader(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2006
shockedgrin cheesy grin Guy, Ur da bomb! Correct G!Keep it up.Ur just too good.Thanks.
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by R4J(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2006
Men, mgbedianya u're just the bomb. God bless you real good. I dont mean to preach, but, as the bible says;give and it'll come back to you, full measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Thanks alot man.
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by oliverdon: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2006
men taks a million 4 the mssg it shall be well with u
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by simeoneleojo: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2012
Hi!
I need a job. I'm a graduate of mechanical Engineering [production Engineering], and it is my desire to work with Schlumberger Company where i can practice my field of studies.

Thanks.God bless

Abuh Simeon
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by kenwhyte(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
Schlumberger is a good 1 for U Ojo
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by mikerob116(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
Good Man!
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by benjaminikewun: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
@ mgbedianya,please try to verify before u post such email addy giving people wrong info. The head of recruitment in schlumberger Nigeria geomarket is a man from Ghana and he is assisted by a yoruba lady. I can confidently tell u that those email addresses are wrong and how do I know because I just finished my nysc there last month. That's not even their name.
Please if u are interested in working in schlumberger go and apply on line @ www.slb.com and pray ur called for the test. Please don't be deceived
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by kenwhyte(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
this info was posted 6years ago.
however thanks for pointing out that the PIC have long been changed
Re: Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address by captainking(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2022
benjaminikewun:
@ mgbedianya,please try to verify before u post such email addy giving people wrong info. The head of recruitment in schlumberger Nigeria geomarket is a man from Ghana and he is assisted by a yoruba lady. I can confidently tell u that those email addresses are wrong and how do I know because I just finished my nysc there last month. That's not even their name.
Please if u are interested in working in schlumberger go and apply on line @ www.slb.com and pray ur called for the test. Please don't be deceived
I have to quote you..
seems you did not see the time this topic was created and account for the fact that personnels may have changed in the company.
you no try

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Help You Answer The Interview Question, “tell Me About Yourself” / 4 Unusual Ways To Get A New Job (True Story) / 774,000 Jobs: Disregard Messages To Go To NDE Offices To Register - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.