Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Profitable Business Idea With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Business Idea With 500k (5664 Views)

I'm A Graduate And Not Yet Employed.need A Business Idea With 500k Cash At Hand. / A New Business Idea With Picture Of Getting Started. / Business Idea With Half Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Business Idea With 500k by vondi: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Good day all,
i am thinking of starting something urgently with 500k, the only ideas i have now is either the recharge card business or buying a cab, am not sure if there a better alternative. please let me know what you think
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
given the state of general instability in 9ja guns might be good biz...just thinking aloud....boko this boko that, kidnap, mannap, womannap, pastor rape, alfa rape, tenant rape, landlord rape, police shoot to kill, armed robbers,
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by OKPARIPO(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
how i make money online without stress http:///1hUzq1n grin
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Kingslaw(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
Cement biz .
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by vondi: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2013
Kingslaw: Cement biz .
pls explain further
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Activityj(m): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2013
@op,go and register with avenues2wealth& you will get distributorship righ with reputable worldwide companies even dangote company is under them incase you want start cement biz.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 19, 2013
vondi: Good day all,
i am thinking of starting something urgently with 500k, the only ideas i have now is either the recharge card business or buying a cab, am not sure if there a better alternative. please let me know what you think
Film production. Its a percentage share kind of deal.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by etonslogistics: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2013
@ op, currently into a biz, wt a monthly return of (15-25%) profit monthly.
It's real..
It's legal..
U can follow d process.
Not online biz.
Call me 4 more details.. 08037203269
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by YcBeat: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2013
Activityj: @op,go and register with avenues2wealth& you will get distributorship righ with reputable worldwide companies even dangote company is under them incase you want start cement biz.
please can you pm me your usename in a2w? Thanks in advance.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by tosinx2: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2013
Y not try cow meat biz. U buy d cow, u kill it n u supply sure customer likes buka, restaurant, schools wit boarden facilities n others. On a single cow depending on wat level u wanna play, u will make not less Dan 10k profit.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by tosinx2: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2013
U can buy d cow n sell outritely or u go extra mile by killing n distributing. Either or d 2 u make more money.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by kochees: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
cool
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by nairafx: 3:56am On Oct 21, 2013
If u stay around Lagos, I can assist u 2 buy a 20 tonne MACK tipper on a hire purchase. You will pay d capital as 1st instalment, & start paying d remaining instalments gradually . Call me on 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by jackson44(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2013
nairafx: If u stay around Lagos, I can assist u 2 buy a 20 tonne MACK tipper on a hire purchase. You will pay d capital as 1st instalment, & start paying d remaining instalments gradually . Call me on 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com
with 500k u will assist him get 20ton truck on hire purchase,sound too good to believe brother. Then how much is the total cost of the truck then,TђƸ̵ truck is it tokubo or nigeria used. @ nairafx
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by vondi: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
jackson44: with 500k u will assist him get 20ton truck on hire purchase,sound too good to believe brother. Then how much is the total cost of the truck then,TђƸ̵ truck is it tokubo or nigeria used. @ nairafx
tell me more about this
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by jackson44(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
vondi:
tell me more about this
brother ♈☺uЯ question should be directed τ̲̅ȍ nairafx$ not me,cos I myself am skeptical about TђƸ̵ development aπϑ if it work out for u am also in.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by gooddeeds(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Op,
Attend any of our seminars holding every weekend in 35 cities across the country. The biz we have for you will be shown to you in an hour & thirty minutes. No one will pester you thereafter. You will go home and think about it. If you want to do the biz, it will cost you 150k startup capital only. call or text 08084877111 or 07061022626 to book a reservation in our free biz summits.
BB Pin: 21E5973D
check www.fastrackwealth.net, www.cashflowpedia..com. Hope to see you at the top. THanks
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2013
@OP whatever you do dont TRY FOREX or INTERNET BIZ!
Dont involve in any biz that can't be posted here OPENLY including the last poster and his mysterious seminars!

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by FOWOSIRE: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Whatever business choice you make. A good plan will see it through even in this economy.
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by gooddeeds(m): 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
Activityj: @op,go and register with avenues2wealth& you will get distributorship righ with reputable worldwide companies even dangote company is under them incase you want start cement biz.

There is senior banker that signed up with me 3months ago, she was formally in avenues2wealth, now is glad she is on my team. She now has hope of an early retirement plan which she is now sure will be in next six months. Don't know how avenues2wealh swing though
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by vondi: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2013
FOWOSIRE: Whatever business choice you make. A good plan will see it through even in this economy.
Thanks for the advice
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by jackson44(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
nairafx: If u stay around Lagos, I can assist u 2 buy a 20 tonne MACK tipper on a hire purchase. You will pay d capital as 1st instalment, & start paying d remaining instalments gradually . Call me on 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com
this guy called nairafx with biological name Hassan kehinde asiwaju,who live at no 5 orisigun street ketu lagos. Is a pure scam,this guy scam me of #200,000 in pretense of fake contract but thank GOD I Ħª√ę legal backup. This is for intending investors,to keep off this deadly family of Asiwaju who own a house at no5 orisigun street ketu lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by EngrFelix1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
vondi: Good day all,
To get started, plz download and read thru the business proposal below...

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by kennykay(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2013
Do you have some cash and wondering the kind of business to do with it?

Do you mind an online business that guarantee a minimum of 200 - 257% annual return on investment?

Are you internet freek and can work for 5 mins daily posting adverts on the internet?

When all you need to do is invest money in the business, post adverts daily 24-7 for the company and earn your cool cash.

The business is a renewable 1 year contract.

The first package is: Register with $339, post one advert per day for the company, and you get $20 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

The second package: Register with $1425, post five adverts per day for the company, and get $100 weekly. You recoup your investment in 4 months, and the remaining 8 months is profit.

You start earning on the 14th day, and weekly afterwards. It means you earn for 51 weeks, translating to $5100 in a year for the $100 weekly return. You make $3675 profit after deducting your capital of $1425. $1020 in a year for the $20 weekly return. You make $681 profit after deducting your capital of $339.

You spend a maximum of 5mins daily posting 5 adverts for the company. The company gives you the advert to post and where to post. Once you join, a domain is opened for you on their website where you do your postings and manage your account.

You will set up either your domiciliary account or mastercard on their site for your payment.

The company name is Telexfree - Advertise and Technology.

Check www.telexfree.com/koyaf and read how to become a promoter and frequently asked questions.

You can also google Telexfree and check out videos on youtube.

NB: If you miss advert posting in a day, you have lost money for the week.

If you don't miss your advert posting, the stated return is guaranteed.

If you are interested, drop me a mail at hakens7@yahoo.com or call 08038997711

Come and join a company with global presence of partners all over the world.

See you on board soon.

Regards,

Kennykay
Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by Netmanual(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2013
If I were you, there are many options. I will want to create an ecommerce website and sell a particular flourishing in-demand product of choice.
I will also thing agro. I mean agro-processing and packaging. To be more specific, maybe cassava or cashew processing.
I will also think IT business, getting a good location and sell something valuable.
I might also think small scale importation business especially from sites as aliexpress, ebay etc.
Affiliate marketing will also interest me b/c I don't necessary need to have the product. I will be promoting someone's else product and earn commission on sale. To facilitate sale, I will be better off having my own website.
There is also a reliable business called online money exchange services exchanging perfectmoney,goldtrust etc.
If I were you, bulk SMS business is never a bad one to consider because the market is there.
There are many many more and opportunities are boundless. Let not you look for opportunities, it should be looking for you. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Business Idea With 500k by justiade4uu(m): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Hi, It is wonder to know that you have such amount to invest. Someone said that the best profit making venture is BUYING AND SELLING. I could make a suggestion here that about 20% of such could be invested in IMPORTATION BIZ. It is lucrative and brings in more return on time.

You can have a look at my new system pulling goodly profits. What If I Could Show You A Way To Increase Your INCOME without disturbing What You Are Presently Doing, Would You Be Interested? Email gpccash1@gmail.com for FREE details.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Solar Energy In Nigeria / Union Bank Naira Visa Card / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.