Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,334 members, 7,826,333 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: (673 Views)

Twenty feared Dead As Akure-bound Plane Crashes / Wife Falsely Accuses Husband Of Plotting To 'Blow Up Plane' / Cheap Plane Tickets From Nigeria To Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
http://spankthedonut..com/2013/10/super-obesed-man-compelled-to-buy-two.html#more

A 37-stone man forced to buy two plane tickets due to his size was shocked to discover the airline had given him two seats in different rows.Les Price, from Brynithel, south Wales, wasn’t thrilled when he was told by an unnamed airline he would have to buy an extra ticket because he weighed more than 20 stone.
And things soon got even worse for the 43-year-old when he discovered the seats he had purchased for a return trip to Ireland were not located next to each other.‘When I got to the airport I had to explain to all the staff why I had two tickets,’ he said.‘They didn’t have a clue. When I finally got on the plane one was an aisle seat and the other was by the window – in a three-seat row.‘On the way back from Ireland one seat was in row 17 and the other in row 19.’Mr Price has said he is trying to lose weight and is attending an NHS weight management clinic

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/10/super-obesed-man-compelled-to-buy-two.html#more
Re: Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by hammedkola(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2013
hammedkola: Ok

For being the first to comment, you have won credit...

Send me your email and the line you use and i will send you 500 naira credit.

Thanks!
Re: Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by TemmyTee82(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2013
temitopeoke82@yahoo.com
07088 340164. I'll be waiting...
Re: Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 16, 2013
TemmyTee82: temitopeoke82@yahoo.com
07088 340164. I'll be waiting...

Is that mtn, glo, airtel or etisalat??

When you get it, dont forget to let nairalanders know i'm for real...

will send it first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: Super Obesed Man Compelled To Buy Two Plane Tickets::::::::::::::: by chimex38: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2013
I laff in swahilii. gringringrin
sue them 4 cheat
...any way, try 2 slim up 2 avoid further embarrassment undecided

(1) (Reply)

NCC's Plans To Further Cripple Cyber Cafes Business In Nigeria / Cockroach Farms Booming In China / Am Not A Boko Haram Member :(lecturer Muhammed Nazeef Yunus BBC Interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.