Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? (9161 Views)

Which Section On Nairaland Do You Enjoy Most In 2014 / Which Of The Nairaland Forums Do You Enjoy Most? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by herich(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thunder sef no strike pasz ASUU
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Shollyps(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
Horlawoomey:
It very easy to recognise a kid on this forum.
go sit down jor.ASUU slave
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmax, even d muslims knows dis...abeg no abuse ooo
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by mspee(f): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Others (specify) grin
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Evalsam1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Strike off cause!
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Gloriagee(f): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Any Muslim holiday! No work and no stressful cooking for the celebration! Christmas hols too stressful as per the associated cooking undecided
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by juman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ileya celebration holiday, when nigeria was nigeria.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by japhmanuel: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas nd new year 4 life
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by japhmanuel: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas nd new year 4 life

I cnt evn wait 4 dis christmas nd new yr
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Crixina(f): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
rhema4u: My birthday (24th October)
happy birthday
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Crixina(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
01 : 08:
Independence and labour day.

At least, no girl will demand for independence/labour-day gift.
noted.looking forward to next independence an labour day.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by J0nyb0y(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Saturdays
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by kingdanoutfit(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas. Love d feeling
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by jamesbridget13(f): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
None can compare with christmas hols 4 me. I love xmas. The joy it brings, d peace in d air it carries. Shows 2 attend every where. Christmas all d way 4 me.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Emekayoung(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
eddiegate: ASUU strike ooooooooo...abi nor bi holidae we dey
Nooooo..... Na ASUU holiday,no be strike.. grin grin
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by sniperwolf(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas, because it's a combination of Xmas and New Year in just days away
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by whitecat007: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ileya in Nigeria
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by godman01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Christmas and New year of course...
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Gloriagee: Any Muslim holiday! No work and no stressful cooking for the celebration! Christmas hols too stressful as per the associated cooking undecided
Seconded
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
New yam festival....I so enjoyed being grandma's favourite God rest her soul
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by dabrake(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
Crixina: noted.looking forward to next independence an labour day.

angry angry angry
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by komek(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
For me , any holiday outside xmas no dey sweet me o.
Xmas has this fine feelings that comes with it. The season comes with so much excitement. For the fact that it comes towards the end of the year makes it wonderful and makes me look forward to going home.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Polio: 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
ASUU holiday
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by smileoly(f): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ode! Christmas and Xmas means the same thing.
So Christ = X. I thought its d "Christ" in Christmas that makes dt day not just an ordinary public holiday atleast for christians.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Gifted4all(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Traditional holiday our new yam festival.
Nna ehn enuf pounded yam go jus full d yard
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by momove4real25(f): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2013
Xmas
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by Mcmaye(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Haywhymido: Sallah fah

Omo ilorin gan gan
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by ayoola2002(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okija_juju: None... angry

I get paid by the day not by the month, so for everyday I am not at work, thats a HUGE Loss for me.. angry

This month is the worst month of the year;

October 1st - Independence day..
2 days for Sallah Break..
Plus the 1 day off I took to handle some personal matters.. angry

All these 4 days put to together is worth a stack!! angry

F|U|C|K Public Holidays.. My kids need to feed.. angry
German machine, goatluck to u.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by humblesunny(m): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls any holiday(s) in Novermber?. Wants to kwn.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by ddippset(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
rhema4u: My birthday (24th October)
they said holiday. your birthday aint a holiday except of course you're a jobless mvtherfvcker and every day is a fvcking holiday for you.
Re: Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? by dasparrow: 3:08am On Oct 25, 2013
@Post

I will have to say Easter. It used to be Christmas for me until Christmas became too commercialized around the world. In Nigeria, some people become armed robbers so that they can afford goat, chicken and Christmas clothes for their family members. Nigerians loose their lives by the hundreds if not thousands each year in car accidents on their way traveling to the village to celebrate Christmas. So for me, its Easter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Printing And Minting Company Employee Arrested With Fake Currency / 10,000# Each To 3 Nairalanders From This Section / Tafari - Meet The Jah Priest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.