Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

There's More To God Than This... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's More To God Than This... (422 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / 10 Reasons Why Any Reasonable Man Has To Submit To God Today / How Much Do You Give As Offerings To God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's More To God Than This... by dlawale(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2013
THERE'S MORE TO GOD THAN THIS...

My wife woke up this morning with a statement thrown at me. She said she sat listening to a preacher on air and when he got to the part of prophesying for people to get employed in offices etc, she didn't bother saying Amen since she's now the type providing jobs for people. I simply said, there are some that desperately need it and the church REBRANDED towards it due to the poverty level of the nation. I also added that if she feels that way already, how do you think the Adenuga's, Otedola's etc feel when they come to a church whose message 90percent of the time is on acquisition or blessing of cars,jobs, houses, empire buildings, etc; which they already own, are tired of, have dashed out etc. They don't feel they need the word of God because those things are not THE TRUTH of the word but just a truth from the word of God. There's more to my God than the posh cars, piagets, SUV's, condos and hotels built, private jets and money. There's more to life than good looking females,the champagne popping people do. There's definitely more to God than the prayer points on jobs, wives/husbands, children, breakthrough etc... The musician said'. He's tired of the status quo, there's got to be more than this...
Dear Friends.... There is.

Expressing God's Heartbeat
David Lawale
239015A6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Good Deeds Take You To Heaven? / Scientific Proof Of The Bible / Are You Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.