Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? (1274 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2013
Sometimes i wonder if i'm the only one being cheated by my network provider like disappearance of just loaded airtime. I will like to know if you do experience same and what can done to curb this ugly fraud
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by JECBOSS: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2013
YEP. I got a text from MTN to recharge #200 and win an aeroplane. I quickly dashed out and recharged my account. I called their customer care unit to book appointment for my aeroplane. To my greatest surprise, the female voice only responded, "Thank you for choosing MTN"
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
seems this is general
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Emmyk(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2013
Sure. But it's defo my own faults.

Like not knowing the terms and conditions of a package before I run into it.. Gragra cheesycheesy.

Or, just trying weird codes. They deduct my airtime.

Like with I dialled 188.,, 888..or 150 on mtn few years back...

I sent an mms from my etisalat to another etisalat...with my airtime, come see how much I was charged.

I will just call myself ODE, and move on. cheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Nonso23: Yes!
For every file i was downloading that failed after 95% due to their bad network angry

For every kobo i spend subscribing for data bundles.
infact o.p the question should be
''have you never been cheated by your network service Provider"
. This one is pathetic gan o
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Randerl: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2013
If I can get paid for doing a Nice Job, l expect nothing less for the services am paying.

Glo .1mb = .100kb

on my 4n
Glo 5mb = 270kb l used.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2013
the question should be,

have you ever ,NOT been cheated by network providers...

THIEVES...
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2013
Everyone has been cheated jare.. infact dy just finished cheating me Right now! cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by bionicdude(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2013
they are cheating us daily,right from their outrageous amounts for data to high rates.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
but is this how we gonna continue in this mess
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Emmyk(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Etisalat did it again. sad
they went ahead to subscribe me for offers I didnt ask for, charging me oo undecided
and if you call their c-care, they'll be talking trashing, saying you subscribed yourself.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2013
But we can not continue in this mess. Is there nothing the Consumer Protection Right Commission can do to arrest this daylight thiefing.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2013
deejay_harry1: the question should be,

have you ever ,NOT been cheated by network providers...

THIEVES...
. And maybe you have just asked the question
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
MTN sometimes subscribes me to unwanted caller tune Service. The thing dey vex me like Mad. Sometimes i subscribe for a particular song on their callertunez service and another thing is being played as my ringback tune.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by destino24(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP, What kind of question is this?

Of course, everyone has been cheated by his/her network provider.
the name of the topic should be

"WHO HAS NOT BEEN CHEATED BY HIS/HER NETWORK PROVIDER"
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2013
see me see mten ten again o. despite d mb i av on my line they stil na my airtime they stil they deducted. god punish u o if i can't.
Re: Have You Ever Been Cheated By Your Network Service Provider? by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who stole my airtime now/ m ten ten

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) / Huawei Honor 3x (G750) For Sale. Whatsapp 08022121142 / Oukitel U7 Plus 4G LTE Specification And Review.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.