Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) (1274 Views)

New Etisalat BB sub Free Unlimited Browsing / Force Tethering On Android To PC While On Etisalat BB Plan / Help!!! My Etisalat Bb Subscription On Android Is No Longer Connecting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by paulmarkino: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
My sister BB got spoiled few hours after subscription, so gurus in the house can someone help with steps to perform if it is possible
Re: Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by febbymi: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Impossicant, wont work
Re: Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by Tochukwupa12(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
paulmarkino:
My sister BB got spoiled few hours after subscription, so gurus in the house can someone help with steps to perform if it is possible
do you wanna put the sim of your sis into your android phone? If yes, whatsapp me.. I heard they just blocked the etisalat bis on Android device., but I haven't confirmed if it is true .. Whatsapp me to get the steps on how to use the etisalat bis on your android phone.
Re: Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by paulmarkino: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tochukwupa12:
do you wanna put the sim of your sis into your android phone? If yes, whatsapp me.. I heard they just blocked the etisalat bis on Android device., but I haven't confirmed if it is true .. Whatsapp me to get the steps on how to use the etisalat bis on your android phone.
What's your whatsapp contact?
Re: Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
paulmarkino:

What's your whatsapp contact?
am currently doing somethings to my phones.. so i wont be able to chat with you.. Just visit my site you will get the detailed explanation and tutorials with pics.... www.tochukwupa.com
Re: Can I Use Etisalat Bb Plan With Android Phone. (lg D410) by abdulsamad234: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello, all of you hunting for using etisalat bis on android, here it comes.
So, let me introduce myself. My name is abdulsamad aliyu (don't mind
the email, it's my girlfriend's). I am a blogger, to be specific, the owner
of rarbloggers..com(go and check it out).
Lets get to work, if you are reading this, then you have a problem and
i have the remedy and solution to all your probs.
Just go to my blog and look for the post. I promise you will smile after
doing whatever i asked you to do. If else, you can go ahead and report
me to google.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Will Bring Low Cost Internet Access To Nigerians / Huawei Honor 3x (G750) For Sale. Whatsapp 08022121142 / Which Good Android Can I Buy With 15-18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.