Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices (3245 Views)

Land For Sale Along Mowe At Very Good Price With Direct Source (pic) / Urgent Sale:3 Plots Of Land At Mowe At Give-away Price / Land At Premier Garden City Estate Mowe At A Prime Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2008
Plots of land selling fast at Mowe for N200,000 per plot

If interested call Bukky on 08029063809

Or mail me on bouqui4simplelife@yahoo.com

Thanks

Only serious responses please
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2008
Please check the number you posted. Not complete.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by rasputinn(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
Toks2008:

Please check the number you posted. Not complete.

I think it was intentional cool cool cool cool
I stand to be proved wrong,bouqui
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
Its true, its imcomplete, sorry for that

Call or text me on 08029063809
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by rasputinn(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2008
bouquilife:

Its true, its imcomplete, sorry for that

Call or text me on 08029063809

OK though you modified the original error,I guess we may talk now wink wink wink wink
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
Rasputinn, why dont you keep quiet and stop making unserious remarks.

For your information, this land belong to my family (SOWEMIMOS). I am the direct contact.

Dont discourage other serious people.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by ssRhino: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
Please where is MOWE located?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
Mowe is located along Lagos Ibadan Express Way, Its not far from the Redeem Church of God Camp ground. Easily accesible to and not far from Lagos
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by mycutiepie(f): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
Hello bouquilife, I just saw your post about the land, I am interested in 2 plots and I will like to talk to you about. If I may ask, what is the length -width. And how is the street like? What is the electricity and security like. If you can respond, then I can call you and we can also work on best offer price. If everything is settled, I can come visit and make the payment by month end.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2008
Its a developing site where many notable Lagosians and Nigerians in general are rushing to build a home. If you like, I can arrange a visit, not necessary that you should buy. Just see it to be convinced.

I can see you are into clothing business, which am also into.

Can I have your no
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by rasputinn(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2008
[b]
bouquilife:

Rasputinn, why don't you keep quiet and stop making unserious remarks.

Bouqui,much as I'm tempted to ask you to shove it,I wont because I know better
Why are you getting so worked up?
I'm not even going to test you any further because you just proved that you're NOT a very good salesperson
I buy things a lot,both online and otherwise
In Nigeria here I have a company that's into property development
I buy my lands myself(though I have credible agents that act as linksmen too),whether in Lagos,Ogun or Delta State
Experience has shown that most people that claim to have property to sell eventually end up a frauds
Hence I subject intending sellers to serious scrutiny before establishing phone and physical contact

You said I should not discourage serious people,that's another sign of your bad salesmanship
How can you possibly tell who'll eventually buy land from you
REALITY CHECK:Flip through any thread I'veĀ  posted on,on Nland and you'll have an idea of the kind of man I am
How dare you ask me to keep quiet

As I speak now, I'm about closing a deal to buy an acre in that same Mowe(@ a price higher than what you're offering)
Hence I decided to take steps to ensure you're ok,but now you want to piss me off

WORD OF ADVICE:Whether we eventually get to do business or not,learn to be patient with your customers,especially those you are yet to convince,that's one of the hallmarks of a good salesperson

Adios [/b]
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2008
Sorry Mr., I dont know why you are so worked up.

I just express myself and thats me. If I offend you, am sorry for hurting your ego. For the land, the remaining plots have been paid for.

IF I have any other ones, I will post it.

sorry once again for hurting your ego.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by rasputinn(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2008
It's ok Ms,
Apology accepted,your type is rare these days
I'll call you later in the day
Do have a wonderful day and week ahead
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by chinosxl(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
I believe somebody already asked this question but never got an answer, i will also like to know the answer to below question please.

what does plot measure ??feet in length x ??feet in width?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by bouquilife(f): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2008
Actually, I am not a surveyor. I just belonged to the family that has this land. I will have to check the survey document and post the reply.

I hope have answered the question
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by rasputinn(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
chinosxl:

what does plot measure ??feet in length x ??feet in width? shocked shocked shocked

I think you meant to write
length in feet x width in feet
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by chinosxl(m): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2008
@bouquilife,

"i hope have answered the question" helllll no u haven't.

@rasputinn,

thanks man, i meant length in feet x width in feet per plot.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by luckyme9(f): 4:51am On Jul 21, 2008
An average plot of land is 60feet wide and 120 feet long. Corner piece is usualy about 10feet biger in width meaning 70feet wide and 120 feet long
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by chinosxl(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
@luckyme9,

thanks alot
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by Warlly(m): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
Is this land on main Road?
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale At Mowe At Cheap Prices by surrogatesng: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Very affordable land available in Ogun state visit http://land-for-sale-in-ogun-state..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Prime Estate Igbesa N600,000 Per Plot Payable In 24 Equal Monthly / A 4br Flat ( Clean House ) @ Soluyi Gbagada ( 1yr Rent ) 650k / Call 4 Interlocking Paver Stones And Car Cool Cover In Abuja See Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.